Taking friend for a ride in the Turbo Mach1

4.6pimp

Established Member
Took my buddy for a ride in the mach the other day. He decided to call out his buddy with a BBC mustang in the video. thought his reaction was funny since he owns a turbo fox and has rd in some quick cars. short crappy I phone vid though.
[youtube_browser]rJ6JgeJ7Tb4[/youtube_browser]

Palmer

Established Member
That sounds awesome. I'm thinking about ditching my Procharger and going turbo if/when I build the engine in my Mach.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Love the BOV when you let out. How long have you had the Turbo(s)? Any track times? Post some pics too.

4.6pimp

Established Member
Love the BOV when you let out. How long have you had the Turbo(s)? Any track times? Post some pics too.

Its a 76mm and the car has only been back togther for acouple months so I haven't had it at the track yet. I did put a fender on my friends low 10 sec zo6 though from a 50 roll.
DSC_0627_zpsf86de9f7.jpg

DSC_0623_zpse6612e33.jpg

DSC_0625_zpsbfae7f1c.jpg

quad

Established Member
Its a 76mm and the car has only been back togther for acouple months so I haven't had it at the track yet. I did put a fender on my friends low 10 sec zo6 though from a 50 roll.
DSC_0627_zpsf86de9f7.jpg

DSC_0623_zpse6612e33.jpg

DSC_0625_zpsbfae7f1c.jpg

The car looks good with those wheels. Nice video!

03SVTCobraDave

Established Member
Whats done to your transmission? Seems like it holds the power well. My Auto swapped cobra just crapped out 3rd and 4th for the second time in 3 months..

4.6pimp

Established Member
Whats done to your transmission? Seems like it holds the power well. My Auto swapped cobra just crapped out 3rd and 4th for the second time in 3 months..

Cobra Dave the trans is a fully built c4. I got a good deal on it as a complete mod swap since my car was originally a 5 spd. Most turbo cobra guys go th400 but I went with the c4 instead cause of the deal I got.

TheSinner

Established Member
I need to buy another front bumper to dump out of... Looks so good.

03SVTCobraDave

Established Member
Cobra Dave the trans is a fully built c4. I got a good deal on it as a complete mod swap since my car was originally a 5 spd. Most turbo cobra guys go th400 but I went with the c4 instead cause of the deal I got.

Thanks for the reply! Nice, thats a great transmission i just might have to get rid of this 4R75W. Crazy car of mine has held the power for a long time then all of a sudden its been going through 3rd and 4th like nothing..

Users who are viewing this thread