take rubber isos out?

Kyle03SVT

I would like to lower my car a little more and was thinking about taking the rubber isos out. So anybody who has done this if you could chime in and let me know how much of a difference it made lowering wise and if it affected the driving of the car at all, I'm assuming a little noise going over bumps and pot holes and what not but hey thats what loud exhausts are for right? I'm on H&R race springs right now, so just trying to think of a way to lower the car a little more without spending money on coilovers or different springs. so just wondering if taking the isos out is worth it or not.
Thanks

Iamchris

Shakey Snake
Established Member
Metal against metal bothers me (just a quality thing, it doesnt really cause problems). Lots of folks have plenty of success without problems with a cut half coil. That or just grab some springs for a couple hundred...

SVTORANGE

Established Member
I have done this mod on every car I lowered and NEVER had any issues, I perfer the look without the ISOS

Kyle03SVT

thanks for the input guys! I'm probably going to take just the front isos out because I'm a little worried about rubbing in the back with the tires I want to use if I go lower than I am so I think I'm just gonna take the fronts

Users who are viewing this thread