Take down American flag and replaced it

NewFoundPower

04 Snake Charmer
Established Member
And we are supposed to tolerate this type of action in our country and allow these people to enjoy the privileges of living in this country when they are so quick to insult it. What a crock.

rfat16

Muscle Car Master
Established Member
I would not have cared one bit if someone tear gased the whole street. Maybe even throw in a few rounds of beanbags for good measures.

J_ho67

MD in training
Established Member
I don't understand why the cops were keeping the american pedestrians back. What they SHOULD have been doing was tear-gassing the illegals and then arresting them. After which, they should have all been imprisoned or deported. I can't believe that s*** is tolerated, it's truely pathetic.:nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono:

Common

Established Member
Americans<<<Pussies
If we did that in Mexico somewhere................well, need I say the rest?
I am so dissapointed by us.

J_ho67

MD in training
Established Member
MuscleOwnzRice said:
democrats....hard on fetuses, easy on terrorist
+1000.

Common said:
Americans<<<Pussies
If we did that in Mexico somewhere................well, need I say the rest?
I am so dissapointed by us.
Agreed. Why do we sympathize with these people?

Last edited:

crj814x4

Driving GOD
Established Member
:fm: Then my own wife family wonder why I give hispanic crap all the time. :cuss: Complained about this before I think if this does not change soon I myself will set up something to beat the crap out of these people. :mj: :mj: :mj: :bash: :bash: :bash:

gotwood

Established Member
I love how these sh*tbag illegal Mexican invaders flood into this country in droves to the tune of almost 50 million to look for work because their pathetic government is corrupt and cannot support them. Then they fly their assrag flag in support of their pathetic country. I just dont get how they love and support a country that couldnt give two shits less about them.

Notice how all this kind of stuff originates somewhere in California, and the California government just lets it happen. Friggen librals out there...........

The same State that says, "even terrorists have rights" and started the big investigation into how we treat the detainees at Guantanimo.

danny03cobra

Established Member
gotwood said:
I love how these sh*tbag illegal Mexican invaders flood into this country in droves to the tune of almost 50 million to look for work because their pathetic government is corrupt and cannot support them. Then they fly their assrag flag in support of their pathetic country. I just dont get how they love and support a country that couldnt give two shits less about them.

i am of Mexican heritage and totally agree with you, Mexico does not give a SH*T about these people! but there is a lot of ignorance in Mexico. Most people dont even make it out of elementary school, bad situation down there i have seen it personally. I have familly in Mexico and have had long arguments with them about the mexican gov and U.S. government.

Stop&turnFreak

Established Member
And I wonder, why did we let so many of our fathers fight and die for the rights folks take for granted. I can't believe they let this happen, if they don't like our country, and what it provides, then tell them to GET THE **** OUT!

And as far as government goes, I am so sick of the democrats and their 'no illegal left behind', and free healthcare for all, whether you work, tried to work, or have no ****IN desire to work.

The asshats think they are entitled to all of these things, when in fact, all you are entitled to as an american is the opportunity to have these things. Until we step up, this will continue to happen. I hope and pray every day my kids have the balls to know what it is to be americans, and to defend their heritage.

DRTHV8R

I am your father.
Established Member
i am mexican too and hate seeing shit like this .. even my Mother who came from mexico and later became a citizen (including my father) also hates this kind of stuff.. it gives us a bad rep big time. I am becoming racist againt's my own race because of these stupid people who think shit like this is ok.

danny03cobra

Established Member
i agree with a lot of the stuff people are saying, BUT some of you are just racist!! i cant believe the the modds let people talk like this..

Users who are viewing this thread