Take a look at this

Oncebitten99'

Green & Mean
Established Member
About a week ago i posted on here about my truck running crappy. I was racing a guy on the interstate and on the 3rd race the truck lost power and was running really rough. It scared the hell out of me at first, but anyways long story short i changed out the plugs and heres what i found.

They were both on the passenger side head

Sooooooo...... What would cause this?

Last edited:

bda1855

Member of the Boosted16
Established Member
detonation...

could be a bad tune, or something has changed from the way it was on your original tune (IE fuel pumps arent working properly, leaking intake hose is allowing unmetered air into the blower... etc)

Just hope the busted off electrode went out the exhaust valve and isnt still in the chamber rattling around doing damage...

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member
detonation...

could be a bad tune, or something has changed from the way it was on your original tune (IE fuel pumps arent working properly, leaking intake hose is allowing unmetered air into the blower... etc)

Just hope the busted off electrode went out the exhaust valve and isnt still in the chamber rattling around doing damage...

glad some one already says it... greated the tune can do alot. but everyone is quick to blame the tune. so many other things can play a factor in it that the tune cant control...

Users who are viewing this thread