TAG Heuer Tiger Woods Link

mels95yj

Established Member
I've decided to sell my Tiger Woods Link that I purchased in 11/2007 from a local AD. The MSRP was $2295. It comes with the inner wood box and the outter cardboard box. The warranty card was sent in by the AD and there was no manuals with the watch. There are only minor scuffs on the bracelet and bezel from normal wear. I have the extra links that I had removed to size the bracelet. I'm asking $1,300 shipped UPS Ground with insurance to CONUS only. This is the only information I could find on the watch:

PROVIDENCE, R.I. -- Tiger Woods receives the 2004 Tiger Woods Link Limited Edition watch to commemorate his partnership with TAG Heuer and to celebrate the upcoming Deutsche Bank Championship in Boston. The first Tiger Woods Link Limited Edition was launched in 2003. This caliber 7, automatic watch has a golf ball patterned gray dial that features Tiger Woods' signature in burgundy. Burgundy is Tiger Woods' lucky color, which stands for power and victory. TAG Heuer produced only 5,500 pieces, 1,990 of which will be available in the United States. The watch will retail at $2,295. This distinctive timepiece is sure to capture the attention of watch collectors and Tiger Woods' fans.

Movement: Automatic
Bracelet/Strap: Brushed stainless steel
Case: Stainless steel
Dial: Grey
Numerals: Luminous hands and hour markers
Date: Displays at 3 o'clock
Case Diameter: 39 mm
Case Thickness: 11 mm
Crystal: Scratch resistant sapphire

You can PM me for photos if you're interested.

Mel

Users who are viewing this thread