Tag Frames?

KENZILLA

Well ya, Its fast!
Established Member
I am in need of a cool tag frame. What do you all have? Where is a good place to buy one?

Steeda30

Clearance Clarence
Established Member
I like the ones from http://www.afgmotorsports.net/servlet/StoreFront

Here's a pic of mine,

CobraRear1.jpg

RickCobra20.jpg

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
I have the black one from AFG. Like Steeda30's, only black lettering. It really compliments the SS inserts :)

2K4VENM

Setn off Ur Car Alarm!
Established Member
C H I N I said:
eating camaros and shitting vettes since 2003! thats the one i just made

Haha....Nice.

Seen one that said: "Todays special: Smoked Chevy"

Anyone know where I could get ahold of the chrome "SVT-Special Vehicles Team" frame from? If so, point the way please! :beer:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
You need to be careful tho and check the license plate laws in your state ... Some states have been passing laws that REQUIRE the state name to be visible ... very few kewl plate frames meet that requirement.

Check your states laws ... and buy accordingly ... :)

KENZILLA

Well ya, Its fast!
Established Member
RDJ said:
You need to be careful tho and check the license plate laws in your state ... Some states have been passing laws that REQUIRE the state name to be visible ... very few kewl plate frames meet that requirement.

Check your states laws ... and buy accordingly ... :)

I have had a frame on that covers the state now for a while. I usually have a tint over it also. I have been pulled over twice in the Cobra and they have not said anything about the tag. However, there is allways that possibilty of a cop being a hard ass.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Yah a lot of times these kind of laws are used as an excuse when they suspect other illegal activity and need a reason to pull somebody over and search the car. but still forwarned is forearmed :)

Users who are viewing this thread