tactical shooting?

canadianbullitt

Established Member
Common guys be nice. He has the right to bear arms.....:lol1:
That shirt is sway too tight. I was expecting him to shoot himself in the leg during that after that reload. Looking at this thread it seems he has done so lol

joshcarp81

Established Member
Just because someone can buy a gun doesn't necessarily mean that person should.....
I remember when I was in my CC class there was an older woman and her husband in the class. When it was time to go to the range she stood at the other side of the table from me loading rounds backwards in the magazine.. ..wow. I corrected her on the loading of her magazine. When it was time for her to actually shoot the pistol she racks the slide as the pistol is pointed towards her feet and releases the slide and BANG! It goes off narrowly missing her right foot. The instructor kindly walks up to her and asks her what happened? She replies "I did everything I was suppose to" I then spoke up and asked if she had her finger on the trigger? She hesitated and said yes. When she released the slide she pulled the trigger. Sad thing is she passed the class meaning there is one more person out there that scares the crap out of me. If Your going to own a gun get some training first like a basic intro class by an NRA instructor.

May93

Established Member
In a tactical situation you don't worry about picking up your magazine when there is a threat. The turning a 360 on a range I can say I've never seen before. Instead it would normally get you thrown off the range.

Users who are viewing this thread