taco bells volcano taco

mustangkid05

Established Member
they are great!!, who else eats them, i eat about 2 a day since they came out lol

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Taco Bell > *

Heard the sauce on the Volcano is gross, but I might try it.

AMNick

I wish they were actually spicy though. Their commercial is really misleading, I find them no more spicy then their normal tacos...they just have a tasty sauce haha. But I still had to put a few packets of their Fire Sauce on each one.

-Nick

todd4566

Man Of Steel
Established Member
I'm not wild about the cheese sauce used on the volcano taco.. but I am curious to try another one with 'steak.'

Floof

McDoof
Established Member
if they made them spicy some white trash whore would sue them for some sort of gastro-intestinal problems, guaranteed.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Does the Volcano come from you ass after you eat it?

It becomes....

Dr.%20Evil.jpg

LIQUID HOT MAGMA

MuscleOwnzRice

Words that make me cool
Established Member
I wish they were actually spicy though. Their commercial is really misleading, I find them no more spicy then their normal tacos...they just have a tasty sauce haha. But I still had to put a few packets of their Fire Sauce on each one.

-Nick

yeah i was stoked because i thought taco bell was going to have some that had some kick to it, dead wrong. Pretty good though, try to eat healthy now as much as possible now as much as id love to eat two a day haha

cj3113

King of Controversy
Established Member
I love them, but they are definitely not spicey like they are made out to be. As for all you people wiht the shits, sucks for you guys.

SnkBtn99

Speeding bullet!!
Established Member
i can't even imagine how it feels when it comes out...

If it doesn't require me to install hand grips in my toilet then they are not hot enough.

It's got to be hot enough for the neighbors bdown the street to hear me when I am shooting fire the next day.

Users who are viewing this thread