Taco bell order

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
You may as well be in Cuba in some parts of South Florida. On the other hand, most English speakers should know enough Spanish to order. I know it's not the point. Just saying. I can count to 100 and know basic phrases like esta todo at the end of my order.
At least the Cubans speak good English and are damned good businessmen.

evil clown assault

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
On the other hand, most English speakers should know enough Spanish to order..

Why should I know spanish to order?

I dont speak japanese when I order sushi.. I dont speak italian when I go to an Italian restaurant.

You have very flawed logic.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Yes it is, it's about a business running it as the owner sees fit, as long as they are not discriminating against a protected class.
The Mexicans are still pissed that they have to speak a European language too.

evil clown assault

BigPoppa

Hope you enjoy the show
Established Member
I will note that there are lots of places in Florida where the locals can speak English, but refuse to do so.

Fortunately, I taught myself terrible Spanish, so whenever I'm passing through, I go all out on taking my time to speak in Spanish, thoroughly destroying the language. If the person is cool, they'll take their time and reply slowly so I can understand. If they are a douche, I'll just hit them continuously with "Lo siento, no comprende. Que?" Until they speak slowly or just start speaking English to me.

Works. Every. Time.

Had a very enjoyable late Saturday night dinner at Cafe Versailles in Miami recently. The wait staff was more than accommodating. ;)

utlong31

Established Member
Come to West Texas. It’s getting so bad that English is the second language. Most of the time it’s very hard to communicate with anyone. Fast food, restaurants, grocery store. I can’t understand any of them. I work in the oilfield and there are days when I’m the only one on location out of 6-10 people that speaks English. There are people everywhere here that can’t speak English but have a CDL drivers license. How does that happen? It is very frustrating to me. We have made it to easy to not have to learn English. Our schools have classes taught in Spanish. I’m not saying that Spanish is bad but I believe that you should learn English not me have to learn Spanish. Okay I’m done with my rant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaper14

Established Member
Since day one that my family set foot on this country, I was told only place I could speak spanish was in my home. I was told this was not my home country & I needed to learn the language & respect all the ways of life here. I didnt have other people tell me this, I was taught this from my parents. Never understood why others cant get this through their head. This is my home country now, & I will repeat this to any of my spanish speaking friends that feel they dont need to learn the language.

V.C

BigPoppa

Hope you enjoy the show
Established Member
Since day one that my family set foot on this country, I was told only place I could speak spanish was in my home. I was told this was not my home country & I needed to learn the language & respect all the ways of life here. I didnt have other people tell me this, I was taught this from my parents. Never understood why others cant get this through their head. This is my home country now, & I will repeat this to any of my spanish speaking friends that feel they dont need to learn the language.

V.C
Very respectable. When I worked in Italy, I was told I didn't need to learn Italian, but I made it a point to learn Italian. It garnered a lot of respect by the locals.

I feel the same way as your parents do. If we move to a country that speaks a different language, my kids will learn and speak the native language. It will help them assimilate into the local culture and not be seen as outsiders.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
A chalupa and three hard taco's isn't half bad when you're half a bottle in

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Any county south of Palm Beach is north Cuba. On the east coast anyways.

“A gift card is not gonna just solve the problem, it’s not gonna give me justice,” she said. “Don’t try to like sweep it under the rug.”

What justice do they want? Bitch got fired and they can get up to 100 bucks in food for free. **** off.

Users who are viewing this thread