TA girdle ?

tunedin302

Runnin' with the devil
Established Member
LEE93COBRA said:
no. it takes a little more to fill to the same level as stock

+1 - Do not use the fill hole on the t/a unless it is a trick flow. The FRPP has the hole in too high of a location for the 8.8 mustangs.

badvenm

Established Member
Well i have three bottles in it right now and i still haven't hit the fill hole. Just wondering how much more if any, not 100% sure the rearend is exactly level. Thanks

tunedin302

Runnin' with the devil
Established Member
LEE93COBRA said:
which fill hole are you using? You should be using the one on front of the rearend

+1 - it is the fill hole directly above where the drive shaft attaches to the rear. I always have to take the dog bone off to access it but others are better than me.

LEE93COBRA

broke
Established Member
tunedin302 said:
+1 - it is the fill hole directly above where the drive shaft attaches to the rear. I always have to take the dog bone off to access it but others are better than me.

Throw the dog bone away :-D

tunedin302

Runnin' with the devil
Established Member
badvenm said:
Ok mabe that's the problem, I am using the fill hole on the cover.

Don't use it ... it will take over 7 bottles until you start seeing fluid ..... don't ask me how I know :bored:

LEE93COBRA

broke
Established Member
Sounds like you need to open up the front fill hole and let the fluid drain until it levels off. All you are doing now if filling up your axle tubes and that is not a good thing

Users who are viewing this thread