T67 Cobra Vs. Steg III Cobra

Cobra_03

If it dont go, chrome it.
Established Member

Cobrastruk04

03gobluecobra said:
wait, how do you know you pegged your MAF? Did you mean the rev limiter?
I'm pretty sure it was the maf because when i shifted into third the car just went dead and didnt pull anymore thats why the last rin he got me pretty good. Unless its somethng else but i ran into the same problem before my turbo. But yea I was pulling on him in second then in third i wasnt going anywhere and the car didnt feel strong at all.

svtguy22

Established Member
BayareaCob04 said:
I'm pretty sure it was the maf because when i shifted into third the car just went dead and didnt pull anymore thats why the last rin he got me pretty good. Unless its somethng else but i ran into the same problem before my turbo. But yea I was pulling on him in second then in third i wasnt going anywhere and the car didnt feel strong at all.

Wait, this is the EXACT same thing my car is doing. All I have is a 2.93 and tune engine wise. When shifting to 3rd and you hit the cas it just does nothing for a couple seconds right? Then it starts to go.. right?

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
I have a sct2800 maf for sale. It's minimially used (1k miles)...looks brand new. Cost $280 new...make me an offer.

BLTONFirehawk

Established Member
CobraTerritory said:
wassup bro. nice video. well the car is in the shop as we speak getting the KB put in. we need to meet up sometime this summer.
J.R.

y, it wouldnt even be a race......

:poke:

jk bro, I like your car

Users who are viewing this thread