t56 trans question

928gtp

Established Member
i have bought a t56 transmission but dont know what one of the plugs are for.here are some pics.thanks for the help

cobra008.gif

cobra005-1.gif

no cigar

I want a $944 camera!
Established Member
Oh shit dude. That this is fuxxored... Sorry to say but the flux capacitor wires look cut and it's probably set to lock when installed...

JK... I have no idea what that is, but that sure is a pretty T56. Can't wait til I get one of those. BTW, what kinda rear gear you running in that? Does it have the stock 03 ratios??

928gtp

Established Member
so what do i hook it up to?..lol.the t45 didnt have this from what i remember
...and yes it has the stock 03/04 ratios and im running a 3.73 gear in a solid axle.i plan on diong an eaton swap or vortech soon

quick01snake

Your View
Established Member
so what do i hook it up to?..lol.the t45 didnt have this from what i remember
...and yes it has the stock 03/04 ratios and im running a 3.73 gear in a solid axle.i plan on diong an eaton swap or vortech soon

the t45 does have a reverse light switch, very similar to the t56 one, might be on the other side of the case (driver's side), i don't recall exactly, but if it doesn't have a plug on it similar to above, it would be a brass plug with two posts sticking straight out of it, the posts are about 1/8" diameter and maybe 1/2" tall...

Users who are viewing this thread