t45 bent 3-4 fork question

chrisroy

Established Member
pretty sure i bent the 3-4 fork in my t45 yesterday racing a buddy of mine. car is stuck in third gear. my question is: does anyone have a manual to take the trans apart to upgrade the fork? is it difficult? i do have a spare trans to put in but would like to fix this one if its not to difficult to do it myself.

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
I know I was intimidated to do it that's why I had the T-45source do mine. You could definitely call Zak and ask him your specific questions you have, because I'm sure he'll be able to answer them better than anyone since he's been building those things for a while now lol

That really sucks that you ended up bending it and it's stuck in third, at least I broke mine and still had 1-2-5. Really puts a damper on selling the car I'd bet lol

Last edited:

chrisroy

Established Member
I know I was intimidated to do it that's why I had the T-45source do mine. You could definitely call Zak and ask him your specific questions you have, because I'm sure he'll be able to answer them better than anyone since he's been building those things for a while now lol

That really sucks that you ended up bending it and it's stuck in third, at least I broke mine and still had 1-2-5. Really puts a damper on selling the car I'd bet lol

No big deal lol, i have a spare t45 going in in the next few days. Knew there was a reason i kept it lol. I may just buy a built trans from the t45source eventually if i still have the car

Users who are viewing this thread