T3T4 Turbo Kit..NEED HELP!

across5aprils

Established Member
Okay I have a 2001 v6 mustang. It is all stock besides a magnaflow dual catback exhaust system. I am looking to get a turbo as I want more power but don't have the money to buy a gt. I was looking around and on ebay i found a "Ford Mustang T3T4 Turbo Charger Kit". It doesn't specify if it will fit a v6 so I asked the seller and I am waiting for a response. It costs $1,099 and comes with a bunch of things. Does anyone know if this turbo kit is any good? and will it give my v6 mustang alot of power? Also here is the link..
Ford Mustang T3T4 Turbo Charger Kit:eBay Motors (item 350216985916 end time Jul-22-09 19:51:19 PDT)
Does this kit have everything needed to install the kit and get it running? If you guys could help I would really appreciate it! Thanks alot.

97V8SHO

F-22 Crew Chief
Established Member
Wrong area to post...but no, you will need a TON more parts to make this actually work. Upgraded fuel system and a good tune to name the things that don't come with that kit. But with that V6 you've got you need upgraded EVERYTHING in the drive train unless you want to break stuff as soon as you gas it. Just save your money and buy something that's already fast and beefed up like a Cobra or on the lesser side a GT. Because when you're finished modding that V6 you could have just bought a GT or Cobra (96-01)...and when you go to sell the V6 no one is going to care that it has a turbo. The only thing that matters is what the VIN say's, so you wont be getting any more money out of it when/if you sell it. Just something to think about, I'm not tryin to bust your balls or anything just trying to give you some insight on what is going to happen.

Swaie

Established Member
Your kit also says nothing about the exhaust portion of the kit. So what do you do for that?

Users who are viewing this thread