T-trim or D-1sc

03ineedacobra

Banned
i have a vortech v2 sq trim and im looking to run about 18-19 psi,stage 3 comp cams,built short block,stock b heads,springs,valves,and i know the s trim cant get me where i wana be around 650+ so which do u recommend

BLWN32V

Established Member
get the T trim and get the Innovator's West Overdrive Crank Pulley and also upgrade to an 8 rib setup and you will see 650+. I say stay with Vortech as the T trim just bolts directly in place of your s trim.

BOSS 32V

---- TermiFox ----
Established Member
Since you already have a vortech set up i'd say get a T-trim, 8-rib is a must! BTW, What kind of numbers are you putting down and how much boost are you running right now?

droptopsnake01

N/A FTW!
Established Member
hey 03ineedacobra

where are you located in NC?

like the others said, since you already have the vortech set up just send in your s-trim to get it converted to a T.

I dont see any problem w/ you hitting 650rwhp, esp with those ported heads and cams.

But you will need a 8-rib or you will run into a ton of slip issues.

Socom688

Cobra > All other cars..
Established Member
As a side note, get the ARP head bolts! Keep those heads on the block lol. Go with the T trim, as said before it just bolts up and will cost SOOO much less then switching your entire setup. I am planning on going to a T trim 8 rib set up sometime next year to get over 600 rwhp

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
Hopefully you don't have floating valve springs like I did and can make 600 + on #20 and pump gas. Since you have cams, i'd say you should be close to 620-630 with 18-19 psi. Will be badass man!

03ineedacobra

Banned
thanks for all the input i already have the whole arp 2000 kit along with a gi joe 8 rib conversion and ive just contacted drop top and will be going with the t trim

Users who are viewing this thread