T&T LACR Fri 10/10

stang99

I hear that all the serious fast Mustangs will be testing for Sunday to get their combos right this Fri. I guess I'll go over to check out the action. Anyone else?

stang99

OK. I am back home and I SUCKED. This drag racing is worse than almost anything I can imagine, although I have been told that golf is in there kicking as a frustrating way to spend your time.
BTW: The irony is that I ran my second best time ever at LACR (.052 sec & .678 mph off my best ever) and I still SUCKED.
It's a cruel hobby and that's a fact.
And, I turned a 1.96 60' time which is also one of my best ever, so it was not traction on the launch that made me slow.

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
P. Maybe its just ur reactions not as what it used to be, like back in the glory days :p

But T, your reactions were superb during the table tennis match. Especially after we had the 2nd pitcher of Gritas...
:bash:
J

stang99

.516 R/T against FiveOhDean last Friday and then I smoked the hides and lost the race. Still, I left him at the tree and he did a .542 R/T, which is pretty respectable. I figure if I can leave within .016 sec of perfect, my reactions are OK.
As for the table tennis; jhwalker toyed with me like a cat plays with its food. Fortunately, I have almost regained the use of my arms and legs and I should be back almost to normal in another month or so.

stang99

Dean was running the Cobra and his wife the Bullitt. Dean thinks that his Cobra is broken and ill and he said that he would not be bringing it Sunday. The Bullitt ran very nicely and his wife ran a 14.8 without heating the Nittos at all. Dean says that he will bring his 92 race car now that it has some gears.

I answer to P or T. Those are some of the better names that I have been called.

Users who are viewing this thread