T rex got lemon'd so i got...

JPKII

Established Member
Single Barrel Sirs
yeah, i havent been there since MW took over. i do ALL my deals via text and they deliver the bikes to me for free...they know I won't do it any other way. I hate everything you just described...been a motorcyclist since I was a kid...dad bought me a pw80 and I was hooked since. First real motorcycle was a bmw f650 and I felt like james bond driving that thing on the street...lol.

i feel like these shops are stuck in the 80's with some of this stuff. you gotta modernize yourself before all this crap is only sold on amazon.

That's exactly right. Especially for the premium brands. Create a premium experience.

When I bought my KTM, I texted Scott. They were closed between Xmas and New Years. He set it up for us to meet on New Years eve. Opened the shop and did the paperwork and wrote the check. I don't need my ass kissed, but I do appreciate the attention. I did give him a bottle of Blanton's for that. lol. We'll see what the future looks like for MCC. I may add a bike later this year or early 25. I hope they stay solid.

JPKII

Established Member
Single Barrel Sirs
It's gonna be a high of 70 today. I hope we get a ride report on that bad mothertrucker soon.

NIXDSG

Established Member
You let the dealer complete work on your bike? Too many experiences to allow them to touch my stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread