T-mobile CSR sucks!

pimpleyva

I made a payment via phone with one of their reps of $150 1 1/2 weeks ago. I noticed that i never got a confirmation email. I checked my online banking and it cleared. So i called t-mobile and they tell me they are going to open an investigation, so i called today because they have not contacted me and they tell me i have to fax them a copy of a check and my statements.

How can you loose somebody's payment but still charge it in their acct?:fm:

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
i've had em for 3 yrs....always been good to us. where you skilled in the mannerismssss area on the phone with em?

pimpleyva

Yeah dude i been having them for like 10 years. I used to have them when it was still voicestream here in Houston. What just got me mad they put me on hold for like 20 mins and they did nothing about it. and i had to call 3 times in one day.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
damn thats gay idk man....tell em your gonna leave them cause you have been loyal for 10 yrs and sprint has been wanting to get you to go over for a while now....can't hurt lol

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
I got news for ya, they all suck. Been through them all, Verizon, Sprint, AT&T etc, and currently with T-Mobile. So far they have been better than the others, but they are on the edge.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
You are so much up the iPhone's (and therefore AT&T's) butthole, that you bring in crap like this where it doesn't belong. We get it. You LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEE your iPhone. :rolleyes:

lol wow.

youre such a trendy iphone hater that you bring up the phone when im simply making a sarcastic remark over the nations hatred of AT&T's "lovely customer service".

nobody said shit about a phone.

****ing wagon humper.

Users who are viewing this thread