T-56

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
Selling my 60K T-56. Pulling from car this upcoming weekend due to upgrading to a Viper Spec.
Will include: transmission (without shifter), Centerforce DFX 26 spline, Ram steel flywheel, FRPP TOB, & Lethal Retainer sleeve. The 26 spline setup has approx 4K on the parts.
The catch: you will probably need to replace the input shaft.

Hoping for a local sale, but will ship at buyers expense.....freight fees!

Asking $1350............I will entertain offers and NO lowballers please!!!

Last edited:

'03snkbt

Established Member
buddy of mine came and picked up the car this am to take it to house for teardown. said it shifted into every gear ok but not perfect and noticed some clutch chatter. says 100% sure its the input shaft.....his did the same when he broke his 10 spline......only with his, he snapped it clear in pieces.
hopes this helps those who are interested :beer:

sdg97232

Established Member
ill be pulling the trans tomorrow so ill have pics of what happened to the trans, drove the car a bit today and it didnt shift that bad at all(mine was much worse when i spun my input shaft). ill stand by the seller hes a solid guy!

'03snkbt

Established Member
Ever find out?

Trans is unharmed and the input shaft is fine. Looks like its the crappy puck style disc that failed.
I might have a buyer for it already. I'll find out more this week. Just need to clean up the trans a little and do an inspection again.......just for safety sake.
Things that are toast.....TOB, pilot of coarse, and clutch. The flywheel seems ok just needs resurfacing but I'll be including a used aluminum FRPP fly and a new set of FRPP clutch bolts along with shims for the input shaft.

Users who are viewing this thread