T-56 transmission harness

getusum

idiot inside
Established Member
I have a few transmission harnesses sitting around. They are from 2003/2004 cobras. I will take $50.00 each shipped. Thanks

joemayo

Established Member
Should of never sold the cobra :( I seen you talking to ryan at GPT about the tranny's in the vette.. The 4r70w was a beast! should of kept her :(

getusum

idiot inside
Established Member
Should of never sold the cobra :( I seen you talking to ryan at GPT about the tranny's in the vette.. The 4r70w was a beast! should of kept her :(

Thanks man. I would like to build a Termi-fox coupe one day. I will have to wait. I have my third child on the way. Come see us for Ford vs. Chevy. I will be working the photo booth and catching pics of wheel stands.

bump, good seller here.
Thanks man. Call me if your freind still wants the nitrous kit. I may be going Procharger on the vette

03SVTCOBRA10TH

Established Member
Well just an FYI.... got the harness and it was a hacked together POS splice job. Not very happy!!! I have PM'd the seller GETUSUM and have gotten no replies.

getusum

idiot inside
Established Member
You Pm'ed me 32 minutes ago. I would give you your money back if you wanted. Instead you go give me negative feedback. It was all together when it left here. Look at the pics. What an A$$hole.

Last edited:

03SVTCOBRA10TH

Established Member
You Pm'ed me 32 minutes ago. I would give you your money back if you wanted. Instead you go give me negative feedback. It was all together when it left here. Look at the pics. What an A$.

You got the trader rating you did because you sent me a spliced/ hacked together wire harness, plan and simple. And now you call me an A$$hole, and say I wine like a girl.... you can forget about me changing that trader rating buddy. And you know what keep the fifty bux I sent you for the harness I don't want to do buisness with you any more. And notice I don't have to insult you or call you names, because the truth speaks louder than all of that trash! You know what you did was dishonest and now so does everyone else!

getusum

idiot inside
Established Member
I did not see any splices in the harness. I had 4 harnesses and noone said anything about them being spliced. It must not have been spliced too bad. It took you a month to say something and you give me bad feedback? If you have a problem/question about a part you purchased, call me, PM me, or email me. You have all my contact info. I have 100% feedback on every forum and almost 200 100% feedback on ebay. I am not here to rip anyone off. I will gladly give you your money back. I sold two of these harnesses on ebay for $125.00 each. Let me know what you want to do.

:shrug:

getusum

idiot inside
Established Member
You got the trader rating you did because you sent me a spliced/ hacked together wire harness, plan and simple. And now you call me an A$, and say I wine like a girl.... you can forget about me changing that trader rating buddy. And you know what keep the fifty bux I sent you for the harness I don't want to do buisness with you any more. And notice I don't have to insult you or call you names, because the truth speaks louder than all of that trash! You know what you did was dishonest and now so does everyone else!

I offered you your money back. What else do you want? You never contacted me about this issue. You have my number, name, address, email address etc.

Users who are viewing this thread