Synthol...

blck04gt

Just a stupid GT....
Established Member
That guy is an idiot. True body building judges base their scores of symmetry, proportion, and overall look. Not a dick measuring contest of who's biceps are bigger. He looks horrible.

deadpres

everyday is caturday
Established Member
biceps are just a focal point for how strong someone is. society is wrapped up in it thats why most of them inject that BS in their bi's. Its funny watching the guys at the gym week after week or should i say day after day only working on their biceps. stupid if you ask me. natural is the way to go

Svt4ever22

Established Member
The guy in the blue tank top with the tattoos on his forearms had was on tv for the man with the worlds largest biceps. All steriods for him and he was on them young too... but his arms then exploded. Gross

You're kidding, right? I saw that show and yeah, he may have taken steroids, but there's definitely a LOT of synthol in his arms.

Svt4ever22

Established Member
synthol3.jpg

06.jpg

13.jpg

attachmentrs2.jpg

freak.jpg

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member

Those people look like freaks. I like how they hold their arms up like flexing them would make a difference.

If you ever get into a fight with one of them, all you have to do is poke their bicep with a fingernail and watch the oil squirt out.

Users who are viewing this thread