syclone destroys terminator

leophard189

Established Member
I was cruising in my 1991 syclone the other day and had a kb terminator antagonize me a bit. We came to a rest at the next stoplight and it was on!! The light turned and I released the 2500 stall and it was over. I had 10 lengths quick!! Of course my syclone has yet to be beat on the street! It produces 500rwhp. Im sorry about this cobra fans. The guy could not believe it. The 04 cobra had 619 rwhp. Not a bad kill for an old truck!!!!

DonaldTaco

Look! Its Unicron!!!!!
Established Member
I was cruising in my 1991 syclone the other day and had a kb terminator antagonize me a bit. We came to a rest at the next stoplight and it was on!! The light turned and I released the 2500 stall and it was over. I had 10 lengths quick!! Of course my syclone has yet to be beat on the street! It produces 500rwhp. Im sorry about this cobra fans. The guy could not believe it. The 04 cobra had 619 rwhp. Not a bad kill for an old truck!!!!

:dw:

What are your mods?

AUSTINSCOBRA

Established Member

i thought they were AWD?

DanTheMan18

Established Member
A 500 hp Syclone putting 10 lengths on a Cobra that supposedly has 119 more horsepower?

I know that anything's possible on the street but.. I'm sure you can understand why I'm skeptical.

Either there's more to the story, (as in, he couldn't get traction and got out of it completely), or there's something that I don't know about these. How much do they weigh?

Jroc

Established Member
Must of been a pretty short race with him having some big traction problems for you to just up and put 10 cars on a screw blown Cobra when your down over 100whp and I'm sure you weigh more. What did y'all race to? :??:

Don't get me wrong I'm sure did probably did beat him as you have AWD, I'm sure you have your truck setup to launch really good, and those Syclones are just bad little trucks. I'm just saying that I feel a 619whp Cobra has the ability to pull itself through the air faster than a 500whp Syclone.

Still I don't want to sound like a hater because thats a very good kill. The Cobra owner should have used more sense than to challenge a AWD, turbocharged vehicle off the line in a streetrace.

Last edited:

Machx2

Established Member
Yea I see a couple things wrong here. Was he even racing? Heh. Even if he had bad traction with that hp diff and the weight so close I would see him pulling it pretty even fast. Should have been a close race but I wasnt there. I am sure your truck is crazy fast and could take many termys, just dont see you putting 10 lengths on one

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
search his thread topics. he was just selling an srt-10 ram a couple weeks ago and tryin to trade or a terminator or shelby. i think he is full of shit

GunsUpCoyote

Global Wahhh? 12 mpg
Established Member
search his thread topics. he was just selling an srt-10 ram a couple weeks ago and tryin to trade or a terminator or shelby. i think he is full of shit

Can this guy be banned? Maybe for false advertisement and scam artist?

Lets see the pics of the 4 things you have for sale?

Users who are viewing this thread