sy mach1 roller

SYMach9184

Established Member
I have a 04 mach 1 roller forsale. I owned this car for the past 4 years and like most mustang owners I have been spending money since day 1. I have reach my breaking point now and decided to sell it the way it is. The way it sits now, it has no motor or trans but everything else is there. Here's a list of what the car has: satin black trueforged chicanes 18x10.5 out back with MT drag radials 305-40/18 and 18x9 up front BFG kdw 2's 275-45/18. Full maximum motorsport front suspension, this setup will work with a hellion turbo kit. Has maximum motorsport full length sub frame connectors, maximum motorsport wieght jacker lower control arms, tokico d-spec shocks and struts. The rearend has 31 spline moser axles, FRPP posi and 3.27 gears. Fuel system has been changed to a return style, weldon 2035 fuel pump,aeromotive fuel filter, -8 feed line, -6 return line, cobra fuel tank. Battery is relocated to the trunk. Has smoked headlights, 03-04 cobra bumper, boost gauge, fuel pressure gauge, a/f gauge..... Im sure there are things that im missing but thats the majority. Im looking to get $5500 obo. If the car doesnt sell i will most likely part it out. My email is [email protected] thanks for lookin mike

4drteg

dude just post pics so we can all see and not have to email you? I'm interested but don't want to waste my time doing that ya know?

Users who are viewing this thread