Switch panels??

alanw6

The gauge pod guy
Established Member
beenstruck said:
as many times as ive been to tenn. ive seen zero SVT's not even a focas.. next time im flying to memphis...

With a wave of my magic cell phone, I could have a fleet of SVT's for your viewing pleasure!

There are quite a few in Memphis, of all varieties.

alanw6

The gauge pod guy
Established Member
ChrisNelson said:
Hmmm. I have an FMK550 Kit that snapped in. It must work for both. I also have the Humount kit. If you use the FMK550 kit, I imagine you could make your plates work with it no problem.

I don't use the kit, engineered my own. The mounting tabs/points are the same though (as defined by Ford).

unclesams_svt

B.O.H.I.C.A
Established Member
The Lighting uses the same radio that is in any F-150's 97-2003, 99-04 Superduty's, 00-04 Ranger's, 99-03 Explorer's. There maybe a few other ford/mercury vehicles that have the same style radio, but this should give you an idea.

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
as far as i know the radio just snaps in. i have never had to unbolt anything to get my radio in or out. pretty much just pull real hard

aclark5150

Established Member
I made my own

P1010094.jpg

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
Mystic1199 said:
http://www.gaugeplates.com/

that guy is on one of my local sites here in Mass, his works looks pretty good ...shoot him an e-mail maybe he can help ya out
i saw that guy at DEZ's place one day. he was supposed to use my truck to get some ideas and make me a plate. he never got back to me :shrug: guess he didnt want to as bad as i thought

Mystic1199

Established Member
lightninmike said:
i saw that guy at DEZ's place one day. he was supposed to use my truck to get some ideas and make me a plate. he never got back to me :shrug: guess he didnt want to as bad as i thought

whats up mike ? not sure how long ago it was but i know he hurt hsi back i think it was and wasnt around for a while ... he just asked a local guy on the board to use his DSM to fab up a bezal for the newer DSM's a few weeks back , drop him a line see whats up i am sure whatever he makes for the L will come out bad ass

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
Mystic1199 said:
whats up mike ? not sure how long ago it was but i know he hurt hsi back i think it was and wasnt around for a while ... he just asked a local guy on the board to use his DSM to fab up a bezal for the newer DSM's a few weeks back , drop him a line see whats up i am sure whatever he makes for the L will come out bad ass
yah this is going back to last june or so. he was jumping around my truck like mad thinking of things to put in and where. he did have some cool ideas, maybe i will drop him a line and see whats up

Users who are viewing this thread