Sweetest Z06 I have ever seen personally.

SynMan5.0

Established Member
Does the yellow CD changer make him faster? :??: I agree with the majority. Love Z06s, but that one is over-done for my tastes. As for the nitrous bottle comment, two bottles does nothing besides holding more nitrous. If I were to build another nitrous car I would run two bottles. Ever go street racing with one 10 lb. bottle? Doesn't last too long...

ElitestangNJ

Established Member
Originally posted by LBguy
you gotta remember he met this dude at a car show, not a drag strip. he obviously configured his trunk with shows in mind.

i like the yellow though

:lol: How'd he get in here?Dont you moderators scan for ricers?

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
Originally posted by 1969Fastback
that is rice... i mean... i wish i had a z06, but that is pretty ghey

and.... big sign.... i dont think two bottles are necessary for only a 125shot... i have seen bigger shots w/ only one bottle... eh his money, his ride

True but if you run dual bottles with that size shot there is virtually no pressure drop. It is very affective.

jlsnsw

Hello San Diego!!!
Established Member
That guy ruined that car with the color matching parts under the hood.
Also, all of the engine cover pieces take away from the engine compartment, which I think looks pretty good stock.

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Never been a fan of red on yellow. Maybe on a hotdog cart.. reminds me too much of condements.. ketchup and mustard car..

Robisten8

Established Member
Originally posted by foofinator
Never been a fan of red on yellow. Maybe on a hotdog cart.. reminds me too much of condements.. ketchup and mustard car..

I always think of McDonalds when I see yellow w/red accents or vice versus. I personally would never own yellow. :xpl:

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
I think the flash of the camera makes that car uglier than it actually is.. I bet it doesn't look half bad in person. :shrug:

blnpny

Banned
Originally posted by foofinator

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 bad bullitt

Do'in it in the dirt
Established Member
Vandenberg Air Force Base, California, United Stat
I hate those old bastards that have too much money and not near enough taste to build a show, car, best of all I'd bet it still had the stock wheels on it. It would have looked alot better toned down, go with a yellow and graphite scheme, get all Carbon engine covers and some Dark anodized CCW or HRE's , that be pimp!
Heres a nice Yellow Vette!
3589MVC-138F.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread