Sweet photo I got on the dyno

4OCIUS4V

BOOST Junkie!!!!
Established Member
HOBdyno.jpg

Captured this one while we were dyno tuning the 88mm turbo cobra the other day. Now that the blog is up you can read more information about the build up at Lots of changes for a 2003 Cobra Its a hell of a ride when it fries ET Streets at an 80mph punch on the highway and sends you into the next lane. Suspension work is definitely next. :D

Last edited:

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Holy S@@t!!! You guys are not far from where I used to live!!! I lived off of 87th and Rosehill. I need to come by!!!

Edit: I found the address before I knew you posted. I actually reside in Gardner now. Still need to come by;)

Last edited:

4OCIUS4V

BOOST Junkie!!!!
Established Member
Holy S@@t!!! You guys are not far from where I used to live!!! I lived off of 87th and Rosehill. I need to come by!!!

Edit: I found the address before I knew you posted. I actually reside in Gardner now. Still need to come by;)

Still not far away. Come on over anytime.

4OCIUS4V

BOOST Junkie!!!!
Established Member
Sick picture! how much power did it make?

Made 806/702 laying on the converter. We're going to be swapping out the converter next and spraying it as the 88mm does not like to light off very well when its only being pushed by 281ci. There will be more to come of this project but for now the owner is pretty stoked to have it running the best it ever has since he's owned it.

Last edited:

4OCIUS4V

BOOST Junkie!!!!
Established Member
13:1 AFR at 25lbs of boost and 7,000 RPM? Now that's throwing caution to the wind!

That dynojet gauge isn't accurate because its after the cutout which on this run the cut out was open. The important reading is what Big Stuff 3 reads along with a Prologger for a second opinion. The car is at a cool 10.8 when boost comes in. Plenty safe since its got C16 in the tank.

Users who are viewing this thread