Sweet M5 drifting

wjk

Established Member
Eh, 15 mph drifts in the rain don't seem too impressive. He needs to go faster and get sideways more. Theres a guy online who does some good drifts, I think his name is Ken Block... ?

skratpiece

Established Member
Drifting near the edge of that tree slope wasn't too bright, but congratulations. Car sounds good. Those BMW's look so smooth. Looks like it has a lot of under steer though when your wheel is lock to lock and your rear end is going straight you were plowing front tire.

04sneaky_snake

Established Member
Eh, 15 mph drifts in the rain don't seem too impressive. He needs to go faster and get sideways more. Theres a guy online who does some good drifts, I think his name is Ken Block... ?

Ken Block......that name sounds familiar.

Isn't he like the CEO of BP or something??

Then there is this other guy called Gymkhana that is his Vice-President or Secretary or something like that....

dtheo

FUBAR Enforcer
Established Member
dude, 90% of the time the pavement was wet?!!! Thats nothing to brag about, if pavement was dry, that thing would not have enough power to do shit. Move on people, nothing to see here.........

StuStang

Established Member
Uh... wasn't bragging, its not me in the car, just a vid that I thought was cool and decided to post up.

BRIZZOK84

Established Member
the E39 M5 are great looking cars. The drifting the driver seems to have some skill. I personally would not have been trying to drift around a few of the corners. I live in Portland Oregon I thought i mite be able to recognize a few of the roads but i'm unable to.

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
My buddy from high school sent me this vid, I don't know much about it other than its from Portland, Or.

-Enjoy

YouTube - BMW M5 Drift Video!

Being the current owner of an 02 E39 M5, I thoroughly enjoyed that vid. Thanks for posting it... ! :beer:

Those M5's sound amazing!

They sure do. ;-) I wonder what exhaust set-up this guy has? A lot of my M5 owning friends do the "muffler delete" mod... !

Users who are viewing this thread