Sweet deal on 37" LCD at costco.com today only!!!

Allanon

SVT Druid
Established Member
This is a sweet deal on a sweet TV!! 37" Westinghouse 1080p. This set gets great reviews on the AVS and gaming forums. I figures with all the threads lately, somebody could use one of these. They sell anywhere from $999 to $1199 usually, today only $799!!!!

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?Prodid=11219653&whse=BC&Ne=5000001+4000000&N=4001374%204294913719&Mo=0&No=0&Nr=P_CatalogName:BC&Ns=P_Price|1||P_SignDesc1&Sp=C&topnav=

crazyj0n

Established Member
ya not a bad deal at all
friend got a 32 for 650 shipped ( i think shipped )
(ebay)

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
Valid for orders placed May 25, 2007
through June 10, 2007.

Never even heard of that brand

Jefe

Established Member
still a westinghouse....You can get a 37" Samsung for like a couple hundred more and thats top of the line

Perfect for the guest room haha

Lightningfr

Banned
03AZRoush said:
still a westinghouse....You can get a 37" Samsung for like a couple hundred more and thats top of the line

Perfect for the guest room haha

samsung is no where near top of the line

sony rules the market

i just ordered the westinghouse

cant beat it for 900$ shipped

Jefe

Established Member
samsung is in the top 3 for sure. Its one of the best TV's for the price. Sony is way overpriced! They always have been

Lightningfr

Banned
westinghouse has been making tv for a long time there not the greatest but from all the reviews it sounds like one hell of a tv

sony still makes the best you cant compare quality on a samsong or mistu to a sony

95oRANGEcRUSH

Who's that whore?
Established Member
image said:
Westinghouse..??? They sell light bulbs. You get what you pay for!! Offbrand TV

Actually, Westinghouse sold the rights to their name to whomever makes the tvs under the Westinghouse name. So, it is not actually Westinghouse who makes the tvs.

And you get what you pay for is exactly correct. I have a Westinghouse 32in HD-LCD set and it's awesome. There are numerous threads over at avsforum.com about Westinghouse tvs, and, a vast majority of them praise this brand.

I hate to break it to you, but, most lcd set manufacturers buy their parts from the few same parts providers. The reason is that the profit margins on flat panels is rapidly dropping, so Sony, Sharp, Samsung, etc buy from the same parts suppliers to cut their costs. It's all relative.

But hey, go ahead and drop $4K+ on that Sony lcd. I'll buy a van full of Westinghouses for that price!

MuscleOwnzRice

Words that make me cool
Established Member
westinghouse used to dominate lcd tvs. They used to be the best you can get and were still reasonable. The only reason they arent doing as well now because people think that same way and think the bigger brand is better.

Z7What