sway bars

unibager

Established Member
Anyone running different sway bars on their cobra. Mine are rusted and all boogered up from the accident. I was considering buying the Eibach kit, but wanted to hear from anyone who has actually put anything other than stock on their cobra. Thanks.

93cobra#3326

i love boost!
Established Member
i have steeda, but i didnt buy them the previous owner did. although i have driven and owned many other fox chassis so i know the difference. my front sway bar is huge, seems like a nice piece. the previous owner kept the stock sway bar and added an additional adjustable REAR sway bar. its kinda cool cause i just screw in 2 nuts and make the rear end tighter/looser how i want it. but i think id like to try a regular replacement for the stock one because the adjustable one fits so close to the axle that i cant put on a rear diff. cover/girdle, theres no clearance. plus i have a pan hard bar back there too so its very busy looking back there. i wanna simplify it up a bit. sorry i kinda rambling...
later,

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
Just remember, if you go with a heavier swaybar, the "cushy" ride that cobras are known for will get rougher. Basically, a bigger swaybar is the same as going with stiffer rate springs. Bryan's adjustable is the best of both worlds, as it can be either loose or tight...

Users who are viewing this thread