Sway Bars

Kyle55

Established Member
Is anybody running a stock rear sway bar and stiffer aftermarket front sway bar. Thinking about just buying a front sway bar because a stiffer rear sway may decrease handling and traction.

kdaly

Established Member
Is anybody running a stock rear sway bar and stiffer aftermarket front sway bar. Thinking about just buying a front sway bar because a stiffer rear sway may decrease handling and traction.

I have stock both front and rear and dont see the need for replacing them for a DD or weekend only fun car. Track only then yes, but with your koni's and springs I think its a flat ride in the corners and I have some sticky tires too. I def wouldnt replace the rear as you will def get less traction when trying to put the power down.

BMR Tech 2

You can absolutely just swap the front out and see how that works for you. FWIW, I'm running a stock Boss 302 rear sway bar on my car with our SB041 front bar. I usually recommend that customers install our front bar first, then add the rear later if they feel they need it.

The Beast 2014

Established Member
The BMR Anti Roll bar kit is where it's at for the back. That thing is awesome. The front sway bar I can live without. I don't road coarse my car. Its a DD and a drag car but I don't even notice it's not on it.

Users who are viewing this thread