Sway bars or Anti-Roll Bars

seank

Lateral G Lover
Established Member
Let's talk about sway bars or anti-roll bars if you prefer. Is everybody just running Eibach? That seems like all I come across. I'm going to be going with an adjustable set and would like some feedback from people. With some brief searching I see the following options.

Eibach (Seems to be what everybody has settled on)
Griggs (seems way over priced)
Hotchkis (Seems to have the most adjustment)
BMR (Nice that it comes with billet end links but rear bar is not adjustable)
Other options?

bam2012@TBR

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I don't have aftermarket sway bars, but what have you done suspension wise to your car so far. Adjustable shocks seem to make a huge difference to the handling and body roll of this car. No reason to jump on sway bars first. I don't have shocks yet, but they will be my next purchase, currently have lowering springs, upper and lower control arms and relocation brackets.

Ivan 5.0

Established Member
Some other options, just to name a few: Strano Performance Parts, Steeda, Whiteline, UMI, Roush, H&R

seank

Lateral G Lover
Established Member
I'll be going with coilovers, adjustable lower control arms, and relocation brackets. Adjustable sway bars are a necessity. I'm interested in lateral g's not 1/4 mile romps. I'll check out those others except Whiteline and H&R, both of which I'll never use their products again.

SteedaBrandon

Let's talk about sway bars or anti-roll bars if you prefer. Is everybody just running Eibach? That seems like all I come across. I'm going to be going with an adjustable set and would like some feedback from people. With some brief searching I see the following options.

Eibach (Seems to be what everybody has settled on)
Griggs (seems way over priced)
Hotchkis (Seems to have the most adjustment)
BMR (Nice that it comes with billet end links but rear bar is not adjustable)
Other options?
Steeda, made in the USA and feature a lifetime warranty. Plus, we've been racing for a little while too. ;)

2013Boss302

Established Member
Hotchkis parts are made in the USA as well. They also have a huge background in racing. I rub the Hotchkis total vehicle system on my car and love it. Great for daily driving and it also kicks ass on a race track.

seank

Lateral G Lover
Established Member
I ended up getting the adjustable Eibachs. Car feels much better now, turn in is much more precise and effort feels lighter. I'm still on the stock suspension for the rest of the components except for BMR rear control arms. Can't wait to feel the transformation once I decide on a coilover setup and get them on.

Users who are viewing this thread