sway bar question

0GTstang4

Established Member

Kartracer

Established Member
I have a 94 GT, track only car with H/R Super Race Springs and Bilsteins. It still pushed/understeered so I took off the rear sway bar, it helped but I would like to get the smaller 6 cylinder or Cobra front sway bar to keep improving the balance. I personally would wait on the sway bars, especially if the front Eibach is stiffer than stock, which I think it is. SFC's should be one of the 1st things you do imo.

Last edited:

TXPD

Rookie Racer
Established Member
its a one step at a time process. what are the spring rates that you have? what settings are you using on your dampers? use your air pressure and then you damper settings and then your spring rates in that order before you mess with sway bars.

once you know what the different settings do for your performance, then you can consider a bar change. start with a front bar and then add the same tire, damper, spring process.

i dont use a rear bar. my current car came with one on it and i didnt like it. now that we know the car better, we may give the rear bar a try again. its a slow step by step process. have fun with it

Users who are viewing this thread