Swapping aluminator

11Sec_Lx

Established Member
I ran Joe Gibbs BR30 and put one heat cycle through it and then changed it while it was still hot. I always change oil when the car is up to temp though. 9600 miles later, my Aluminator has been rock solid.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Jeremy, why look for an Aluminator if you can just forge the engine with MMR's forged kit?
I've been thinking of using their kit to forge the engine and build up from there for some time now. About a year, but never pulled the trigger. (I would assume it would be cheaper doing it this way?)

Famine

Established Member
Jeremy, why look for an Aluminator if you can just forge the engine with MMR's forged kit?
I've been thinking of using their kit to forge the engine and build up from there for some time now. About a year, but never pulled the trigger. (I would assume it would be cheaper doing it this way?)
I thought when i priced it out before, it was comparable but i need to look again. The heads are desireable to me as well.

Sent from my SM-G920V using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Famine

Established Member

Famine

Established Member

paulyboy928

Established Member
Even there though, they devide the two into gen1 and gen2. When it talks about the new revisions, it says gen2 and doesnt specify the gen1. Im sure youre right, but they arent totally clear with their add.

yeah, it is kinda worded weird. You can always give them a call. I had to for the cam specs.

Famine

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread