Swapped in some LED's

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
Ok first off, my camera was on the wrong settings (Was on normal instead of super fine :rollseyes ) so the pictures look like they were taken no a 10 year old cell phone...

Anyways, V-Leds was having a 15% off sale, so I took the chance to get some bulbs. I still need two for the foot wells (forgot I even had those) but otherwise they look awesome. My favorite and biggest difference for me was the gauge pod, they look absolutely sick at night :rockon:

Enjoy some bad pictures, when I finish the interior off I'll take some good ones with a DSLR

First off, when working on any panther, make sure you keep a backup panther handy, just in case the panther you are working on has a chance of not being road ready :-D
92daeb80.jpg

For the rear, old vs new. the new LED's are .5W
ebf6536d.jpg

fbfa3d30.jpg

Front. They are 9SMD Leds. by the way, that front console was a bitch to pull. Some people had the OHC held in with a screw and clips, mine was just clips. It took 3 screw drivers just so I could get my hand underneath it, then I had to hang off it and rip it down. Of course now it has a little bit of a gap and doesn't fit as tight as it did before I touched it :bored:
ba3c5368.jpg

98a291cb.jpg

cf74d49b.jpg

I need to rotate the pass side tube apparently....
f54c350d.jpg

21c9a125.jpg

d57addf5.jpg

Rear license plate light, 9smd. I had this one for a while, its not as bright as the picture makes it out to be, it looks really obnoxious here
178725fc.jpg

447c66fa.jpg

119eeb67.jpg

Anyways, I'm happy with how they came out, gives the interior a new feeling when the lights are on.

Users who are viewing this thread