Swanson Performance ROCKS !!

427Lightning

Established Member
The BALA guys and I trucked on down for the Fab Fords this past weekend, I was going to West Coast Customs and maybe to John Forse. Turbolt and Malibu Phil told me about Swanson's dyno day so off we went Saturday mourning.When we got there a Mustang was on the rollers but Danny Swanson took the time to look at my Lightning, I was just going to do 3 pulls BUT when Swanson saw how BAD the tune was 300 HP YUCK, and messed up AF he took the time to retune my off the wall combo to 427 HP 530 RWTQ.
It was maxed out on the fuel and could not go passed 4500, Swanson was focused on my Lightning the whole time. He didn't tell what he could do for me he just did it, the dude was in a zone, his crew were like pitbulls all business taking care of my Lightning like it was theres.
427 HP 530 rwtq OMFG !!!! part of the excitement for me was the Swanson customers who seem to like my Lightning and that Big ***** blower.
Thanks Again to Swanson Performance and his crew. I will be back.
My combo is 418 W BDS 871 @ 10 lbs.with 12 42 # injectors
Griffin Cobra IC
AFR 185 massaged
Longtubes/Flows
Ford Mass Air

CPRsm

I haven't ever met him. But my buddy used to go there all the time with his friends. They talked highly of him as well.

Users who are viewing this thread