SVTPP wheels

Mike Meyers

Established Member
That would be a good deal, for you. I was thinking more like 4K plus shipping as the wheels seem to be bringing about 4K add the widening $680 plus shipping $30 lug nuts $160 sensors $360 not to mention the $1200 for tires.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
That would be a good deal, for you. I was thinking more like 4K plus shipping as the wheels seem to be bringing about 4K add the widening $680 plus shipping $30 lug nuts $160 sensors $360 not to mention the $1200 for tires.

Lol I know- was kidding unless of course you want to sell them for $3k :)

Mike Meyers

Established Member
If there is anyone who wants these tires and wheels let me know as I am going to list them on ebay. I would rather sell them to someone on this board as I think I am very reasonable on price.
9" front with pss 275/30/20
11.75" widened by eric Vaughn with 315/35/20
powdercoated satin black with black lug nuts and painted center caps to match wheels with tps from American muscle.
I have 3K miles on them. excellent condition never even smoked them!!!
One of the rear rims has a scratch around the inside where it rubbed before I did the adjustable panhard. Very very minor. Could have it recoated for less than $100 but you can not see it unless you jack up the car and crawl under it.
I will accept $4000 plus shipping.
If you are interested, send me your email address and I will send photo's after I take them off tomorrow. My email is [email protected]

Mike

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
If there is anyone who wants these tires and wheels let me know as I am going to list them on ebay. I would rather sell them to someone on this board as I think I am very reasonable on price.
9" front with pss 275/30/20
11.75" widened by eric Vaughn with 315/35/20
powdercoated satin black with black lug nuts and painted center caps to match wheels with tps from American muscle.
I have 3K miles on them. excellent condition never even smoked them!!!
One of the rear rims has a scratch around the inside where it rubbed before I did the adjustable panhard. Very very minor. Could have it recoated for less than $100 but you can not see it unless you jack up the car and crawl under it.
I will accept $4000 plus shipping.
If you are interested, send me your email address and I will send photo's after I take them off tomorrow. My email is [email protected]

Mike

Hey buddy you're best served putting this is the gt500 wheels for sale section

Way more eyeballs

Users who are viewing this thread