SVTPP wheels

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
What are they worth now?

With tires, 1k miles

Most of my searches came up with about $3500 or so. But most of those were about 6 mos ago.

Thoughts?

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
I just paid $2750 shipped for base wheels with a few hundred miles, I sold my PP wheels to a close friend for the same.
I really wouldn't consider less than $2500 personally.
And when do we get a review on the new car?
-J

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
I just paid $2750 shipped for base wheels with a few hundred miles, I sold my PP wheels to a close friend for the same.
I really wouldn't consider less than $2500 personally.
And when do we get a review on the new car?
-J

I havnt really had a ton of free time. Slammed with work. I'd like to do one soon

5.0 guy

Established Member
If I remember core fly your last car was swapped to right hand drive and shipped to Australia which was pretty cool! What wheels are you going with on this one? Sorry to hear about the road damage on the delivery trip home. :/

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
If I remember core fly your last car was swapped to right hand drive and shipped to Australia which was pretty cool! What wheels are you going with on this one? Sorry to hear about the road damage on the delivery trip home. :/

Thanks!

No biggie- just needs a grille insert and a lower lip. Couple hundred. Coulda been worse!

Not sure I either want black TF's or black Alcoas

Myfast70

Established Member
Not sure I either want black TF's or black Alcoas

I say black TF's! I'm gonna get :burn: for this one but the Alcoa's are seriously getting played out and a ton of people have them.

On a side note though, Devious has a black set of Alcoa's for sale

5.0 guy

Established Member
Devious has one of the best setups I've seen so far with the lowered suspension and gloss blk Alcoa's. the pics he has on his for sale thread are stunning! I would go that route but I have to many blk cars with blk wheels!

GT500662

Established Member
avu6yjed.jpg

What would a set with 6 miles on them be worth?

cobrakidz

High mileage R
Established Member
Wish they would fit on a 03 Cobra. Guess I need to step up and get something newer.

GT500662

Established Member
avu6yjed.jpg

What would a set with 6 miles on them be worth?

Disregard this question please....would like to sell them as they will never get used by me. Just hanging there taking up space. But after thinking about it, it would be a hassle if I ever decided to sell the car and not have the original wheels to go with it. I would want to keep my Alcoa's if ever decide get rid of it

5.0 guy

Established Member
Disregard this question please....would like to sell them as they will never get used by me. Just hanging there taking up space. But after thinking about it, it would be a hassle if I ever decided to sell the car and not have the original wheels to go with it. I would want to keep my Alcoa's if ever decide get rid of it

I agree good thought, I have all my originals from my cars plus those Alcoa's have their own collectibility some day and would look sweet on any future Mustangs down the road.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Looks like I'm gonna sell mine for $2k with 2200 miles on them.

One of the 20s has some nicks on it from something that must have come up off the road.

Got my eyes on new wheels :)

Then ill have to call Van and give him monies for suspension. Should be a fun rest of the summer

A for sale thread will be started soon :)

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Great deal even with blemishes.
I wish they were the base wheels, I'd be sending you funds.
What wheels you thinking?
-J

Mike Meyers

Established Member
I am going to put my pp wheels back on as I am trading the car. What can I get for a set of alcoa's 9" front with 275/35/20 pss and widened by vaugh 10.75" with 315/35/20 pss rears. Powder coated satin black the black lug nuts and black center caps with tps from american muscle. Tires and wheels about 3000 miles on them. One of the rears has a place on the inside that rubbed a little before I did the adjustable panhard, can't see it unless you jack up the car and crawl under it. Can get it recoated for $80, but like I said is not noticeable.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
I am going to put my pp wheels back on as I am trading the car. What can I get for a set of alcoa's 9" front with 275/35/20 pss and widened by vaugh 10.75" with 315/35/20 pss rears. Powder coated satin black the black lug nuts and black center caps with tps from american muscle. Tires and wheels about 3000 miles on them. One of the rears has a place on the inside that rubbed a little before I did the adjustable panhard, can't see it unless you jack up the car and crawl under it. Can get it recoated for $80, but like I said is not noticeable.

You should sell them to me for $3 k ;)

Users who are viewing this thread