SVTPP wheels in a bright finish

Speed_Addict

Established Member
Those do look nice. I really want to see how the dark wheels look on the DIB with black stripes and dark tinted windows. I have dark wheels on my white GT-R and I like them, but may have to give consideration to changing the finish on the GT500 wheels down the road if I don't like the way they look.

NightKids

Established Member
Hey Speed Addict,
A 09 GTR and 13 GT500, very nice!!
When you get your GT500 please post some pics for both together.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Not a fan of that shade. I think the PP rims would look perfect if they were a little darker than 10th Anniversary rims but not quite as dark as the new PP rims.

Speed_Addict

Established Member
Will do NightKids. Can't wait to run them side by side. I'm thinking above 50 or so the GT500 will give the GT-R all it can handle and maybe then some. I really like the GT-R, but I also love good ole American V8 muscle.

reason4treason

Established Member
yeh, a matter of color preference I guess. I don't mind the original's darkness, but I do like the '12 pattern a lot more. and, from the recent photos of the base wheels, I think they would look much better polished. all in all,I get the sense that in the next several months, there are going to be a lot of stock wheels for sale/swap.

I'm still waiting to hear what larger width is going to fit well on the rear especially. that'll be the first alteration I do. somebody(s) will soon take receipt of their new ride, so lots of info should be available about various things in the near future.

thanks for the post Boss

Users who are viewing this thread