svtperformance vs LS1tech meets

Ace5Oh

Established Member
My bad angel. I just didn't know n didn't want to risk it. I'll stay next time bro. Seriously what's up with that gto? He came up to me again n said let's run you have a shiftlight, no shit my tach doesn't lite up. LOL. It's fun but when people start bugging to run a stock gto gets whack. I can't belive that guy said "I never seen a cobra engine" hshahafa! Oh n jerry! Where's racing stripes. You freaking OWNED him.

Oh and I didn't get a chance to take pics. Too cold and was having fun watching you guys talk to those GTO guys.

Last edited:

04cobra13

Established Member
My bad angel. I just didn't know n didn't want to risk it. I'll stay next time bro. Seriously what's up with that gto? He came up to me again n said let's run you have a shiftlight, no shit my tach doesn't lite up. LOL. It's fun but when people start bugging to run a stock gto gets whack. I can't belive that guy said "I never seen a cobra engine" hshahafa! Oh n jerry! Where's racing stripes. You freaking OWNED him.

Oh and I didn't get a chance to take pics. Too cold and was having fun watching you guys talk to those GTO guys.

Its all good we were there for like an hour, and that guard was Jerrys friend with a sonic blue Terminator,,..

Ace5Oh

Established Member
Its all good we were there for like an hour, and that guard was Jerrys friend with a sonic blue Terminator,,..

Lol. I did notice someone go up to him that's why like fack maybe hes going to give shit. Me and Mike left to burger king. After that I left. Next time! I want to add more shit to my car bro! :banana: Im going to get some stuff soon.

Also this is by far the funnest meets ever! We all have a good time lol.

Last edited:

04cobra13

Established Member
heres the vid from last night
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5vSuI1dSho&feature=channel_page]YouTube - DB MEET 01-10-09[/ame]

Ace5Oh

Established Member
Can't see the video on my iPhone. I'll try the comp. Oh n I just saw a Impala beat a Evo!!! I barely saw it hahaha! Jerry your car is fast!!

Last edited:

Ace5Oh

Established Member
you guys are crazy

Where you been at Nick? Haven't seen you at a meet in a long time bro. Come on down. Anything new with the Stang? Hows it running.

lemme know next time you guys are gunna do something like this...iv got a couple cars that would like to roll

It's every Saturday man! :banana: Seriously these meets are fun!

Ace5Oh

Established Member
Yea every Saturday. We meet up as it says in the first page at the burger king. After cars get there we roll down the street to in n out. This time I'll snap some pics. Pm if anything.

Users who are viewing this thread