SVTPerformance NFL Pick'em League 2013

CSD

Banned
pro_pickem_email_500w2.png

Football is back folks! :rockon:

It's time to make some extra coin! :thumbsup:

This is our 3rd season and it's getting better each year.

~ The weekly entry is $15

~ If you're interested in the end of season pool, the weekly entry is $20.
$5 will be put into the pool each week you play. Whoever has the most points at the end of week 17 wins. You must pay $85 to be eligible for the end of season pool. If two or more players finish tied, the pool is divided up amongst the winners.

~ All cash transactions will be done via Paypal. Send your payment to me as a gift or personal payment owed so no fees are deducted.

~ You will need a Yahoo email address to play. Send me a PM with your Yahoo email address and I'll send you an invite to the SVTPerformance Pick'em League.

Two simple rules:

1. Please send your weekly payment no later than Monday morning!! Payment is sent to the winner first thing every Tuesday morning.

2. If a member makes a pick for a Thursday night game, you are committed to playing for that week.

Any questions, feel free to post in the thread or shoot me a pm.

Enjoy the season boys :beer:

Last edited:

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
I will do some weekly picks, but I probably won't do this all season, if that's alright.

I make terrible picks some weeks, i don't think it would work out for me in the end. lol

CSD

Banned
I will do some weekly picks, but I probably won't do this all season, if that's alright.

I make terrible picks some weeks, i don't think it would work out for me in the end. lol

That's ok Cory, you don't have to play every week. Send me your email and I'll send you an invite. You may find yourself playing every week though, it's addicting.

ff500

Established Member
I'm in again this season. When are the first games and what is the total for the season with the total wins. 20 x 16 = $320 ?

CSD

Banned
I'm in again this season. When are the first games and what is the total for the season with the total wins. 20 x 16 = $320 ?

Hey John, welcome back! The season starts on September 5th with a Thursday night game. The total for the season with the pool entry is 340 for 17 weeks.

ff500

Established Member
Hey John, welcome back! The season starts on September 5th with a Thursday night game. The total for the season with the pool entry is 340 for 17 weeks.

Thanks Chris! I'll paypal you the full season before the 5th. I'll try and get some others to join if you want, bigger weekly jackpots but a little harder to win. Let me know.

CSD

Banned
Thanks Chris! I'll paypal you the full season before the 5th. I'll try and get some others to join if you want, bigger weekly jackpots but a little harder to win. Let me know.

The more the better. :rockon:

I've already recruited two friends of mine for the league. If anyone knows a friend or family that wants to join, let me know I'll send them an invite. I'm hoping for a minimum of 20 players, that would give us $300 weekly payouts.

Mjavant1985

Figgy (Cam) Newton
Established Member
Send me an invite, i'll play most weeks, it'll be easier to win than the local office pool which is usually 70 people in which the little old lady who doesn't watch a game of football usually wins just by picking by mascots.

CSD

Banned
Send me an invite, i'll play most weeks, it'll be easier to win than the local office pool which is usually 70 people in which the little old lady who doesn't watch a game of football usually wins just by picking by mascots.

I'll need your yahoo email address to send you an invite.

Users who are viewing this thread