SVTP: We need your help!!

Snarf

Lacey Chabert FTW!
Established Member
Ok guys heres the deal. A few friends of mine were bored one day and saw the Redbull Soap Box Derby commercial on. So they're like, 'hell, lets try and do it as a joke.' This is for the one in Providence RI. Well, a few months later after they sent our sketch in, they get a email from Redbull saying we're one of the wild cards!!. Which means they picked 5 wild cards, people vote on them on the website and the winner gets to go to RI to do it. So i need everyones help, VOTE FOR MY FREINDS!! OTheir car is called 24/7 game. HELP them out guys!!! I need all your help on this one. Vote for us! VOTE FOR 24/7 GAME. You can vote 1 time a day. [or more if you delete yoru cookies and revisit the site] So please vote everyday and help us go win that isht!

http://www.redbullsoapboxusa.com/Providence-2007/wildcard.aspx

Thanks fellas!

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
Euphoric One said:
If your post doesn't go through the first time, hit the submit button six more times and it usually will work. :lol:

you got that right, holy shit man, lol.

oh yeah, done. btw, i guess it's working because they're in the lead by 0.2 percent right now.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
done. in lead by 1/2% now!

everyone notice, it says we're allowed 1 vote per day. we need to keep this bumped.

Users who are viewing this thread