SVTP stock pick thread.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Not a fan of Tesla? If not why?

It is grossly overpriced and the onslaught of EV competition from OEM's with real dealer networks has begun. Tesla's parts and repair policy's mean you pay a large insurance premium compared to other EV's. All of that is catching up to the share price.

1665920032730.png

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
And let's not forget that their founder and CEO is mentally unstable.

Get the **** out.

One of the most intelligent, driven, influential men on the planet.

Regardless of the hate for EV. The dude is a ****ing genius

Last edited:

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
My statement about him has absolutely nothing to do with what I highlighted. And I have never ever stated any hate for electric vehicles. Read up on some of the ridiculous things he has said in the past. Here's two:

"Am considering taking Tesla private at $420. Funding secured", Musk wrote on Twitter. Not much later, SEC filed a lawsuit against Musk. The consequences were dire: Musk ended up paying $20 million to SEC and was forced to step down from Tesla's board of directors for three years.

In 2018, Elon Musk created an elaborate thread proclaiming that his company Tesla had gone bankrupt. Later, it turned out to be an April Fools Day prank. But naturally, investors were not happy with his lack of seriousness. But does Musk have any care in the world?

And also, anyone who would shell out 44 billion dollars for a website that makes no bottom line money while at the same time jeopardizing his own company by dumping shares to finance it is not mentally stable.

And let’s say he turns it all around and comes out more rich than before ?

What will you say?

Though I love the fact that you think him being able to do what NOBODY on this site will ever do.. is mentally unstable

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
And let’s say he turns it all around and comes out more rich than before ?

What will you say?

Though I love the fact that you think him being able to do what NOBODY on this site will ever do.. is mentally unstable

Brilliant guys like him are often great at getting an idea launched at the right moment in time. When it comes to the brutal slog to maintain, they often run into trouble.

C2tuck

Established Member
"Am considering taking Tesla private at $420. Funding secured", Musk wrote on Twitter. Not much later, SEC filed a lawsuit against Musk. The consequences were dire: Musk ended up paying $20 million to SEC and was forced to step down from Tesla's board of directors for three years.

$20mm to him is like $5 to us. He really didn’t give a shit.

I’m sure everyone in the board does exactly what he wants anyways, so no real issue there either.

C2tuck

Established Member
I don't care about the money he was fined. It was ruled by the court that the tweet was false. It was a case of market manipulation and it was damaging to investors.

Yeah, but if you could post a simple tweet and swing markets, you’d probably do it too just for the hell of it. I know I would.

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
Brilliant guys like him are often great at getting an idea launched at the right moment in time. When it comes to the brutal slog to maintain, they often run into trouble.

Like when he made X? ( not space X )

Or does everyone forget about that one?

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
That's where you and I differ. I would not do something like that.

You don’t know that. Your mentality wouldn’t be the same if you were on paper the richest man in the world.

He literally tweet a picture of a dog, in a spaceship and the moon.

And make millions upon millions just by having FUN.

We get it. We’ve seen your posts lately. Fun is NOT your forte

DiB14-SAFD

Established Member
Was expecting a little red continuation this morning, obviously didn’t happen. All my calls were booming today and SOXL is having a decent day so far, looking for more upside on that. Sold my Friday expiry SPY calls, will look to reposition. Holding Oct 24,28 calls still.

Users who are viewing this thread