SVTP Powerball Pool $350 MILLION

silverdenali22

Established Member
Here is mine... Jackpot only
pb_zpse6ee91c4.gif

bad360rt

slo truk
Established Member
Have there ever been winners from multiple states? What a the legal/tax ramifications?

From what I can tell after doing some searching, the states lottery programs don't interact, other than to pool the money for the jackpot. So the winning ticket will need to be cashed in the state it was purchased in (and that state would collect the taxes), and then split up. Knowing the government, I'm guessing that each member of the pool would have to pay taxes again on their portion, since it would then be individual income.

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
Guys.......we got this, just watched All About the Benjamins. "I don't give a **** about them diamonds."

DSC_0317_zpsbbf56f6d.gif

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Will buy a few and post up tomorrow.

Question... If.. And when we do hit this.. Do we all fly to one location and claim this thing.. Lol..

So we all get ass raped in taxes not just one

Screw flying, if I won the lotto I'd roadtrip in the cobra and take my time.

heypal

What? Where am I?
Established Member
Jackpot only, if I win you come collect with me your dime out here. Well worth it, if you can't come out you don't collect but of course it will be an agreed upon date that majority agrees on. Seems fair to me, CSD if you don't feel so let me know no worries. Good luck everyone hope we win.

IMG_20130514_220807_zpsa7d1f668.gif

Mxfrench

Established Member
Do not have a way to photo at work other then phone and can send to someone to verify
07 11 34 38 53 pb32 $2.00 play

Users who are viewing this thread