SVTP Powerball Pool $320 Million

CSD

Banned
Joining the pool is a piece of cake. Simply purchase a Powerball ticket, post a picture of it with the date and you're in. You instantly increase your chances of winning lots of mod money

If one ticket matches all 6 numbers, everyone that contributed atleast 1 ticket gets a share of the payout

Multiple tickets are allowed, the more chances the better our odds! However, submitting more than one ticket does not increase your share of the payout if we should win.

Deadline to post a ticket is Saturday evening around 11pm eastern time, drawing occurs soon thereafter

**Make sure your ticket is cash option and not annuity**

**JACKPOT ONLY**

If you need assistance posting a picture of your ticket, feel free to pm me. Good luck everyone!

e2e7anet.jpg

Last edited:

Kiohtee

Established Member
If any of you win, invest in treynor's bank account. Thank me later.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
When is the drawing?

CSD

Banned
jager bombs 10-4

I'm gonna take a sponge bath before I go out this Saturday, really relax myself for the ladies. Actually, I think it's a wet t-shirt contest. So I'll make sure to do some extra push-ups before I go, really get my swell on.

u n v kenny

Established Member
$10k for everyone who views this thread, from the winner. Before the draw date. Deal

static74

in the 9's
Established Member
CSD saves each ticket with a user name and time stamp. Written agreement when you post the ticket here. I think this has been discussed several times in these threads.

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
CSD saves each ticket with a user name and time stamp. Written agreement when you post the ticket here. I think this has been discussed several times in these threads.

That's fine, no where near legally binding though - and even if it was close, $320 million will afford you the legal defense necessary to get out of it. There might be some good people on here, but I doubt if most people here hit it big that they would be too keen on splitting it up 50 ways when the time came. :D

Last edited:

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
That's fine, no where near legally binding though - and even if it was close, $320 million will afford you the legal defense necessary to get out of it. There might be some good people on here, but I doubt if most people here hit it big that they would be too keen on splitting it up 50 ways when the time came. :D

Well if I hit I'd be flying everyone to the best tax lawyer I could find in GA.

Users who are viewing this thread