SVTP member on american idol last night!!!

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Dude, you fail as much as this thread does... I look nothing like that guy.:lol1:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
Damn Matt...I didn't know it was that rough in Cali. I mean I know living expenses are higher but whoring yourself out on American Idol, come on.

Why are you watching American Idol to begin with Pro88?

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Damn Matt...I didn't know it was that rough in Cali. I mean I know living expenses are higher but whoring yourself out on American Idol, come on.

Why are you watching American Idol to begin with Pro88?

lol I'm trying to save up some money so I can build a bad ass LT1 Camaro and be as cool as Chris was before he sold it...:lol1: I sure hope I win!

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
lol I'm trying to save up some money so I can build a bad ass LT1 Camaro and be as cool as Chris was before he sold it...:lol1: I sure hope I win!

That 800 shot white LT1 car was one pretty nasty piece of shit, but a POS none the less.

I forget what his name was, pretty big douche bag if I remember right.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
LOL I would but he's saving for a ZR1, so there isn't enough to buy me such a bad ass piece of machinerey as a LT1 Camaro...:lol1:

Nice, our dad's will have to race. My dad is looking into a Z06 seriously now that i have a steady job and my scholarship money went up to cover almost all school bills this year so he has some money to play with again.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Nice, our dad's will have to race. My dad is looking into a Z06 seriously now that i have a steady job and my scholarship money went up to cover almost all school bills this year so he has some money to play with again.

That'd be fun, but if its a drag race, we have to run the cars cause my dad is the suck at drag racing... he's great off the tree, but he knows nothing about slipping clutches and rev drops etc, he just sidesteps it and burns out for an hour...

Now on a road course, good luck... he's a bad ass around some cones/turns. He beat his instructor in his street car, vs the instructor's more powerful much lighter race car last time out... lmfao:lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread