SVTP member NV2L8ULUZ arrested for child molestation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
I'd bet not many of you have been falsely accused of a serious crime and gone to jail for something you didn't do. Child molesters deserve to die and burn in hell, but calling for an accused person to be tortured and killed is pretty sick. I had an uncle who went to prison for molesting some of my cousins when they were kids. A few years ago as adults, they told my mom that their mom had told them to lie about him. They flat out admitted it never happened. The guy spent many years in prison getting the standard treatment a child molester gets because my mentally ill aunt coached her kids to lie.
I'm not making any statement about this particular case, just pointing out that all these calls for extrajudicial punishment could put you on the side of torturing an innocent person.
Well in this case, that is something I've heard. He's claiming the Ex told the step daughter to say this to take him to the cleaners.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
Well in this case, that is something I've heard. He's claiming the Ex told the step daughter to say this to take him to the cleaners.

I don’t personally know the guy but from the little I’ve seen and read about him prior to this it doesn’t sound like something like this is his MO

VegasMichael

Established Member
I don’t personally know the guy but from the little I’ve seen and read about him prior to this it doesn’t sound like something like this is his MO
I got to know him fairly well and as I stated earlier I was shocked when I heard. If he's guilty I hope he pays. If he's innocent I hope he walks and gets some sort of reparation for time served. Everybody's gotta secret though....

Russo

Unofficial Glass Tech
Established Member
I'd bet not many of you have been falsely accused of a serious crime and gone to jail for something you didn't do. Child molesters deserve to die and burn in hell, but calling for an accused person to be tortured and killed is pretty sick. I had an uncle who went to prison for molesting some of my cousins when they were kids. A few years ago as adults, they told my mom that their mom had told them to lie about him. They flat out admitted it never happened. The guy spent many years in prison getting the standard treatment a child molester gets because my mentally ill aunt coached her kids to lie.
I'm not making any statement about this particular case, just pointing out that all these calls for extrajudicial punishment could put you on the side of torturing an innocent person.

my friend's brother, was accused of rape. went to jail, etc.. he got out years later and the woman who accused him admitted that it never happened and she committed suicide..

MG0h3

Established Member
I got to know him fairly well and as I stated earlier I was shocked when I heard. If he's guilty I hope he pays. If he's innocent I hope he walks and gets some sort of reparation for time served. Everybody's gotta secret though....

Ya right.
Women are allowed to assault men without consequence. Make false accusations without consequence.

If he is innocent, his life and reputation will be forever tarnished and nothing will happen to either of the conspirators.

VegasMichael

Established Member
Ya right.
Women are allowed to assault men without consequence. Make false accusations without consequence.

If he is innocent, his life and reputation will be forever tarnished and nothing will happen to either of the conspirators.
True about conspirators not being penalized most of the time but if he is found innocent I would not hesitate to take my cars to him or recommend him to others.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Im not saying the girl is not being truthful but ive seen it personally where a mother can convince a child of just about anything and its pretty disgusting. Usually where there is smoke there is fire tho......

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
There are a lot more innocent people in jail than anyone would be willing to believe. Child molesters and rapists should be tied to a tree in a swamp and used to bait.
But whenever I see an accusation tied to divorce I always question the authenticity. I've seen it a few times, not with the molester stuff but the "He beats me" or "He abuses the kids" used as a tool to extract revenge or gain.

shurur

Established Member
Also..if some are going to get persnickety about the wording of charges in the paper....it is "charged with ALLEGEDLY *charge."...but those folks who are "guilty 'til proven not-guilty (innocent) sort, are not so fast to point that particular wording out....

Any article in the paper or talk from LE that does not include the word ALLEGEDLY is at the very least disingenuous, unethical and unprofessional..as it implies that LE never " gets it wrong."

Officer Friendly: "Do you have any reason to fear your husband?" (Wink-wink.)
My wife: "That question would be laughable were it not for the severity of the charges." (**** off officer Friendly..nice try).

Last edited:

shurur

Established Member
All judges in the country should be FORCED to fully inform the juries at the start of all trials.

A jury has the power and right to believe all of, some of or even none of the testimony or even evidence presented to them.

The jury also has the right and power to request all the evidence presented to the judge, even evidence not allowed by the judge through previous hearing judgements.

The jury has the right to use their intuition and decide that the charges are to too extreme; they are not obliged to pick anything from the charge menu that the prosecutor has placed before them. The jury has the power and right to nullify..i.e. call BS on the entire trial process.

Judges need to be forced by our representative government through passed law to inform juries of their right and power to nullify.

www.fija.org

Last edited:

shurur

Established Member
exactly...you cannot un-ring that ****ing bell....the accusation is always front page news and the retraction is page 2 if you are lucky...
The gift that keeps on giving.
And LE knows it will never go away. Annulment or not...especially when seeking public sector work, as annulments mean squat. Anyone indicted is never anything more than not-guilty (never innocent) thereafter...forever....
And poor folks will lose all their savings besides.
They never really win , as the damage is forever done with the theft of their livelihoods and hard fought for private sector retirements.

The last line of defense against a unjust justice system is a jury trial.

Last edited:

shurur

Established Member
All defendants who win at trial should be fully restored financially. It is that way in Canada.

Then prosecutors would have to "count the cost" of going after folks with their current budget of nearly infinite taxpayer dollars. As it is now, prosecutors just outspend defendants to win a plea.

Then the legal system helps push the idea that defendants buy their innocence with a smart lawyer..and we buy in to it too.

shurur

Established Member
Im not saying the girl is not being truthful but ive seen it personally where a mother can convince a child of just about anything and its pretty disgusting. Usually where there is smoke there is fire tho......

This is likely true...that is my honest initial feeling as well...but still, I have experienced the system myself with different charges and still have doubts about the alledged crime based on that experience.

At least half the girls I dated were abused as children..I don't think they were BSing me.

I don't know how to fix that.

I am mainly concerned about how the Just-us system generally works to railroad all of us in general.
I know what needs to be done to fix that..because I have gone through that.

Last edited:

blk02edge

Established Member
All defendants who win at trial should be fully restored financially. It is that way in Canada.

Then prosecutors would have to "count the cost" of going after folks with their current budget of nearly infinite taxpayer dollars. As it is now, prosecutors just outspend defendants to win a plea.

Then the legal system helps push the idea that defendants buy their innocence with a smart lawyer..and we buy in to it too.
Thats news to me lol

ajaf1656

Established Member
DA's don't care about justice, they want wins. Cops can go into a court and testify as to what they think happened. I sat there and watched a detective telling a completely fictional story about me in court. It was purely a product of his imagination. Not one piece of evidence, testimony or reasoning would lead to the story he sat there and told. They're allowed to do that.

shurur

Established Member
DA's don't care about justice, they want wins. Cops can go into a court and testify as to what they think happened. I sat there and watched a detective telling a completely fictional story about me in court. It was purely a product of his imagination. Not one piece of evidence, testimony or reasoning would lead to the story he sat there and told. They're allowed to do that.

This is why ALL juries need to be FULLY INFORMED and not lead to believe that they must chose only something from the prosecutor's menu.

Thank you for your courageous post.

shurur

Established Member
my friend's brother, was accused of rape. went to jail, etc.. he got out years later and the woman who accused him admitted that it never happened and she committed suicide..
Her suicide is small compensation...did I say that? Yes I did. That's why folks love me, until the shit hits the fan.

My wife loves me no matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread