SVTP Mega Millions Jacpot Pool 1.6 Billion

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Thanks for doing these. They are easy, fun ways to take a chance.

Please consider the 'share' concept. If someone enters 10 tickets, then they would get 10 shares, versus someone who enters one ticket gets one share. More tickets overall means more chances to win and IMHO the 'share' concept should increase actual number of tickets entered in the thread.

Thanks again
Still waiting for an explanation of why if one guy put in 10 tickets an none of them win he gets a bigger share that the guy who puts in one ticket and wins

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Thanks for doing these. They are easy, fun ways to take a chance.

Please consider the 'share' concept. If someone enters 10 tickets, then they would get 10 shares, versus someone who enters one ticket gets one share. More tickets overall means more chances to win and IMHO the 'share' concept should increase actual number of tickets entered in the thread.

Thanks again

We've been doing it the way this one has been done for many years. Normally people will only buy 1. It is fine by me if I buy 5 and get the same share. Not everyone can spend $10 on lotto.

And if I start seeing 2 or 3 Lotto threads with different rules we will stop allowing it. lol

If I were to do it any different than we do now it would be almost the same rules but,
Winning ticket keeps the entire winnings but has to give every other person in the thread who bought a ticket $1M after taxes.

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
We've been doing it the way this one has been done for many years. Normally people will only buy 1. It is fine by me if I buy 5 and get the same share. Not everyone can spend $10 on lotto.

And if I start seeing 2 or 3 Lotto threads with different rules we will stop allowing it. lol

If I were to do it any different than we do now it would be almost the same rules but,
Winning ticket keeps the entire winnings but has to give every other person in the thread who bought a ticket $1M after taxes.

I like how it's done here. The whole shares based on number of tickets bought is just greedy and stupid IMO.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I picked the megaball that gives me 6 bucks ... different ticket form here tho

CV355

_
Established Member
The ticket was sold at a gas station 15 min from my house, it’s been all over the news here. I got 1 number on my ticket woo hoo lol

Same.

I heard it was an operator over at ZF Transmissions

Not to sound too bitter, but having spent my career around 'em, machine operators aren't usually the cream of the crop.

Users who are viewing this thread