SVTP/LS1 Tech So-Cal PRE-MEET!!!!

Ace5Oh

Established Member
Jason for the BWW we parked at the lot that's behind cocos. It's more emptier. Cocos n the hat are in the same lot just more parking towards the back.

Gopedxr

Established Member
You guys thinking up there and chino? Buckachow and I are in temecula. I know another member up by wildomar. Trying to figure this all out lol. Is chino the spot?

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
You guys thinking up there and chino? Buckachow and I are in temecula. I know another member up by wildomar. Trying to figure this all out lol. Is chino the spot?

These are just the pre meets to cruise over to the Irvine meet happening at 11.

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member

Yeah the 1st pre meet in chino. Then well head out to brea pre meet and then the big meet

04SloSnake

Its just an Eaton
Established Member

If you are heading north, I can meet you guys in Lake Elsinore for the cruise up to the IE pre-meet. From Temecula it might just be easier to go south though.

Teddy-T99

Established Member
Hey this is a little out of the way but I think it would be fun to roll w/ everyone. count me in. My buddy might roll up there in his car and follow the group also but Im not sure. Count me and my 03 cobra in though.

mikeys

Established Member
DAMN JASON WHY DIDNT YOU JUST TELL ME ABOUT THIS ON SATURDAY INSTEAD OF ME LOOKING THROUGH THE FORUMS lol KIDDING

but count me and my "Cory" beater stang in lmao

and ill let andrew greg and " turbo foxbody " see if there down or did you already tell them .........?

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
DAMN JASON WHY DIDNT YOU JUST TELL ME ABOUT THIS ON SATURDAY INSTEAD OF ME LOOKING THROUGH THE FORUMS lol KIDDING

but count me and my "Cory" beater stang in lmao

and ill let andrew greg and " turbo foxbody " see if there down or did you already tell them .........?

I added it on SoCalSpeed!!!! :banana: But I havent talked with the other guys yet. Let them know.

heypal

What? Where am I?
Established Member
Don't know if I can just yet. I have to get a lot of crap done on saturday if I want to make it.

Users who are viewing this thread