SVTP fantasy football week 10

SNK BITN

Established Member
Whats up ya'll! You still following the football leage? How did your week go? I see lots of peoples teams look like they havent been touched :shrug:. Did any of ya'll catch me score 141 points last week? I beat the almighty Barth Corral dude :D. I think its safe to say I'm gonna be in the playoffs. So whos still playin?

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
Man, I'm still playing ! I can tell Sohowcome has quit.. Didn't change his qb but I guess that's a bonus for me ! My season has gone to crap. My point totals are high ! Think i'm 4 or 5th but just can't seem to sneak any wins out ! I can't wait to see you go up against stl stunner ! He is defiantly the man to beat ! Good Lord ! But there will always be next year ! And can't wait to see how this one plays out ! :) Gotta figure out what to do with for a Trophy ! Just don't let Barth win it ! If I sneak in I think I can do some damage but I have a 2nd rate qb but 2 out of the top 5 rb's but no WR ! Our division is just a monster ! :(

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
Im still playing I got off to a slow start 0-1-1 but I have done well since. A little worried about this week two of my best guys have a bye plus Davis didnt play for Carilina. but I still scored 93 points.I will not know untill tommorow if I won because Rattlebox hasall Eagles players.....

tommylightning

No status!!
Established Member
As of right now my score is 73-46 and it shos all games are final. During one week in the past I went to bed up by 10 and woke up down by 1, I looked to see if any games had been replayed over night but couldn't find any. I still can't figure out the scoring system and how it gets adjusted. We'll see what my score is in the morning.

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
Originally posted by 03cobrablack
Im still playing I got off to a slow start 0-1-1 but I have done well since. A little worried about this week two of my best guys have a bye plus Davis didnt play for Carilina. but I still scored 93 points.I will not know untill tommorow if I won because Rattlebox hasall Eagles players.....

You won ! :) ;-)

The scoring system if/when we do this again next year is going to get tweeked. First Defenses will get points for shutouts. TD for qb's will be raised to 4 or 5 ! Keep it less than RB but higher ! I kept the CNNSI Default ! Defiantly be more selective and only with members !

It didn't go as smooth as I had hoped ! :( But hey what are ya gonna do ! Any suggestions would be much appreciated also !

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
I think it has gone very well...one suggestion I was thinking maybe a bonus point for a kicker that kicks either a game winning field goal or a 50+ yard field goal. Just a thought. I like the shutout point allso.

LogiWorld123

Established Member
Fantasy football eh?

Well I just scored infinity billion points against the Chiefs, recovered 290 fumbles, kicked 1,000,000 field goals, intercepted 934 passes, held them to negative billion yards, and scored with the cheerleaders.

I think I win...

Rearpl8tsinsite

QQQQ
Established Member
I'm still fighting. Started out crappy with my top 4 picks hurt. But managed to regain my composure. Pretty sure I'm out of the playoffs given 03CobraBlack and Da Stunners record. How many actually go to the playoffs?

Fun times though Nick!

SNK BITN

Established Member
Yeah this was REAL fun! I already beat STL STUNNERS, I think I'm his only loss. That team is nuts. Same with 03cobrablacks. So how many people get to play the playoffs?

Sailing2Smth

Smooth Ass Sailor
Established Member
Originally posted by SNK BITN
Yeah this was REAL fun! I already beat STL STUNNERS, I think I'm his only loss. That team is nuts. Same with 03cobrablacks. So how many people get to play the playoffs?

I think its 4 teams, two per div. The top two teams with the best div record proceed to the playoffs.

And for the record: I AM SICK AND TIRED OF GETTING MY ASS WHOOPED!!!!:bored:

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by Sailing2Smth
I think its 4 teams, two per div. The top two teams with the best div record proceed to the playoffs.

And for the record: I AM SICK AND TIRED OF GETTING MY ASS WHOOPED!!!!:bored:
you just arent Uber Football badasses like us :)

Users who are viewing this thread