SVTP fantasy football recap week 5

SNK BITN

Established Member
So how did your teams hold up?

I might have a win on my hands if Tampa can stop Edgerin James' run. My RB's are really killin right now, ran for 310 yards total between the 3 of them. Ramsey is of course, takin care of business while Culpepper is out. Sorry Rearpl8's, who knew A Train was gonna bury the Raiders D like cocaroaches :shrug:, I should put Ducketts in to make the game closer. But good luck, nice game so far.

Sailing2Smith can get a rally going if Keyshawn pulls a stunner on Indys defense. We'll see what happens tonight :)

Ripper, tough week for ya bro, tough week. And Harrison hasnt even played yet :nonono:

Team Sohowcome, for the love of god CHANGE YOUR MO' FUGGIN LINE UP!!!!!! :D:D:D

SohowcomeHottie

SVT Goddess
Established Member
Originally posted by SNK BITN
So how did your teams hold up?

I might have a win on my hands if Tampa can stop Edgerin James' run. My RB's are really killin right now, ran for 310 yards total between the 3 of them. Ramsey is of course, takin care of business while Culpepper is out. Sorry Rearpl8's, who knew A Train was gonna bury the Raiders D like cocaroaches :shrug:, I should put Ducketts in to make the game closer. But good luck, nice game so far.

Sailing2Smith can get a rally going if Keyshawn pulls a stunner on Indys defense. We'll see what happens tonight :)

Ripper, tough week for ya bro, tough week. And Harrison hasnt even played yet :nonono:

Team Sohowcome, for the love of god CHANGE YOUR MO' FUGGIN LINE UP!!!!!! :D:D:D

Well let's see we had both quarterbacks injured, others were on bye week, so really not many changes COULD be made thanks though for the suggestion that doesn't work.

SNK BITN

Established Member
j/k with ya'll, this woulda been like the 3rd week in a row where ya'll didnt the lineup :D. Its funny cause your record doesnt show it. Must be nice to just sit back and win like that
givemebeer.gif

SohowcomeHottie

SVT Goddess
Established Member
j/k with ya'll, this woulda been like the 3rd week in a row where ya'll didnt the lineup :D. Its funny cause your record doesnt show it. Must be nice to just sit back and win like that
givemebeer.gif

I changed it the 2nd week, the other weeks I didn't cuz I got too busy, aw well kids do that to a person. :shrug:

Rearpl8tsinsite

QQQQ
Established Member
I am screwed. Tuesday the news said Edge would absolutely not go Monday. I was forced to drop a great player just to have a valid roster and that player was picked up 2 minutes later by somebody else and happened to get 181 yards rec and 2 td's. Now with moulds hurt I will have to drop another valuable player to put in a valid lineup this week.

I can't understand how the waiver system works. When I try to pick up a guy somebody else dropped it will put them on waivers for a week and not put them on my lineup till the following tuesday. But a guy I drop can be picked up immediately. Wierd!

I also don't like not having the injury option. In my other league I also have Faulk and Culpepper who are out. I put them on the injured list and pick up somebody else without having to drop anybody. This helps keep guys competitive like myself who has managed to remain in 1st even with the losses of my top 2 guys. I already see a few teams with so many injuries they can't even field a team (Sohowcomes). Oh well just another loss. At least I had 1 week with a full lineup out of 5.

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
Kansas City Defense and Special Teams Hasn't been tallied yet ! They had a ton of return yards and one TD ! That's going to add a lot of points to the total ! Going to be intresting if they can shut harrison and manning down. I think this is going to be the best game of the year ! And unbelievable game from so many angles. If they shut harrison down I will prolly win ! But if he catches more than 50 yards i'm prolly done ! Ricky Williams and LT both had horrible weeks !

SNK BITN

Established Member
Yeah I'm definitely excited about tonights game. It'll be a true test of wether Indy defense can handle a high powered offense. Got my new grill and a case of beer, I'm ready :D

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Yeah I'm definitely excited about tonights game. It'll be a true test of wether Indy defense can handle a high powered offense. Got my new grill and a case of beer, I'm ready :D

Let me get this straight? You're saying the Bucs have a high powered offense? :dw:

I give up in this league. Every person I play blows up when I play them. My opponent hasn't scored more than 70 or so in the first 4 games, then blows up for 100. Sheesh. Happens every week.

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
Originally posted by Ripper
Kansas City Defense and Special Teams Hasn't been tallied yet ! They had a ton of return yards and one TD ! That's going to add a lot of points to the total ! Going to be intresting if they can shut harrison and manning down. I think this is going to be the best game of the year ! And unbelievable game from so many angles. If they shut harrison down I will prolly win ! But if he catches more than 50 yards i'm prolly done ! Ricky Williams and LT both had horrible weeks !

Why is it taking so long to add the return points?

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
My team is kicking a$$ this week.Can I use some of the points I didnt need to win on next weeks game?:D

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
Originally posted by Ripper
Not sure ! It doesn't add t he specail teams and defense. I guess the formula for them is a lil more complicated. At least I hope so. I didn't get any points for Dante Hall yet ?

Maybe its a Denver fan keeping score and he is in denial..:loser:

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
Originally posted by tommylightning
What happened to his score? His lineup changed.:shrug: :thumbsup:

My line up didn't change I just had three players in Monday nights game .Brad Johnson, Kennan Mcardell, and Vanderjack. All iof your players played on Sunday. Good game I know how you fell I scored over 90 points and lost to Sailing2smooth.:D

Users who are viewing this thread